THE MAGICIAN | ✓

THE MAGICIAN.
extended summary

THE MAGICIAN a tarot card that promises new beginnings and great expectations. A card that is known as a powerful, positive, and strong omen. A card that reminds us that no matter where we come from or who we are, we all have the power to make a difference in the both our own lives and the greater world as long as we make a point to try.

CATALINA L. ATLAS a girl who has dreamed of making it in the world. For a long time she was known as one half of the Atlas twins, a name that doesn't give much room for individuality. Always being compared to a brother who's able to charm anything or anyone was tough when the only thing she seemed able to do was sit still and look pretty. Constantly tired of feeling like the moon during a solar eclipse Catalina turned to magic and illusions hoping it would be her 'thing' only to find out her brother has been taking in a same interest. The two siblings decide to team up after their parents refuse to accept their occupation. The twins embark on a journey to New York taking their savings and magic tricks with them. Soon realizing one stage is not big enough for both of them, the twins split off on somewhat tense terms. Three years later and they're reunited with each other, along with a bald mentalist, a fiery red headed ex-assistant, and an awkward thief who's pretty good with cards. An unlikely team but a team nonetheless, one that will be changing the world of magic one  thieving magic trick at a time.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2016 RAVEN
I do not own Now You See Me. I do, however, own my own characters Catalina L. Atlas and Reid Garcia. I also own any unrecognizable plot lines or dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to call my lawyer if I see anybody taking it. As of right now, I am only posting on Wattpad if you see this work on any other website, please do not hesitate to message me.

STATUS.
( completed. )
( slowly rewriting. )
started: august 24, 2016
ended: december 28, 2016

DEDICATIONS.
to my grandpa, you always believed in me and my writing. rest in peace, abuelo. and to all of my beautiful friends, you guys are all so damn amazing. dylcns  batmansfranco  --SimplyTyler  -voidraeken  theamazingspideyy 

NOTE.
summary is shit but you know that's nothing new. but like i am so excited to rewrite this?¿ so much has been going on and honestly i need to just start writing again. also i'm thinking about changing the face claim because idk what was going through my head when i picked lucy hale?¿ any suggestions?