11

Catalina sits on her chair infront of the computer spinning around. Her computer starts beeping. "Oh, oh, oh! Oh shit, guys! They found the bug!"

"What?" Daniel asks.

"They're going to track your real phone, where is it?" Catalina says quickly.

"It's here, it's over here!" Jack yells before throwing the phone to Daniel.

"What do I do?!" Danny yells.

"Quick destroy it! Get rid of it!"

"Uh.."

"Oh for the love of God," Catalina says getting up and pushing her brother, snatching the phone from his hand in the process. She slams it on the floor and then stomps on it for vood measure. Catalina bends down and picks up the crushed phone but gets distracted by her computer beeping, she throws the remains of the phone at her brother. "Oh shit! The firewall is down, they're trying to hack into the computer!"

"Well, can you stop them?" Henley asks as she and everyone else run around the room gathering stuff.

"Of course I can stop them! Are you seriously asking me that?" Catilina asks, her eyes still on the computer and her fingers rapidly typing the keyboard.

"Do they know about this?" Henley asks.

"They who?" Daniel asks.

"They," "them," whoever we're working for."

"Who are we working for?" Merritt asks he other magicians. "And are we prepared to go to jail for them?"

"Stop being paranoid," Danny tells them.

"Well, you need to be because they are twelve minutes away!" Catalina yells before putting a USB and downloading all the previous files that were on the computer.

"It really does happen," Merritt tells the other Atlas sibling.

"It happened to you, doesn't mean it's gonna happen to us."

"Guys, I don't know if can do this, all right. I don't want to go to jail, you know?" Jack tells them.

"Then don't screw up," Catalina tells him, as she stands infront of the computer. "Come on, come on, download faster," she chants bouncing up and down. "Come on, God damnit!" She yels smacking the desk.

"You're always talking about wanting to be treated like an adult. Now might be a good time to start acting like one.
Stick to the plan. Stay here and burn it all," Daniel tells Jack.

"7 minutes away!" Catalina yells.

"I don't know what I'm doing here," Merritt says.

"I don't know what you would do
anywhere else," Daniel tells him.

"Finally!" Catalina yells as the computer finishes downloading on the USB. She quickly packs it up and puts it in her back pack, along with the portable keyboard and mouse.

"I'm here for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.That's it, then I'm gone," Merritt tells them.

"You can do whatever you want
when this is over, Merritt, but until then, you stick to the plan."

"They're here!" Catalina yells.

"Jack you stay here and burn everything," Daniel tells Jack.

"What? No," Catalina protests.

"Come on, let's go," Daniel says pulling his sister.

"No, I'm staying with Jack."

"Go, Catalina, go," Jack tells her.