08

"Do me a favor, visualize your most adventurous sexual experience," Merritt request Henley.

"Stay out of my head, you perv."

"Well, no, if I stay out of your head, I'm never gonna get into your pants."

"Right."

"So let's stick with this exercise."

"Hey, guys?" Catalina says, making the other magicians stop what they're doing and look at her. "They're here in New Orleans."

"Well, what are they saying? What's happening?" Daniel asks.

"Listen to this conversation," Catalina says turning the volume on her phone up.

"You guys got a guy in the lobby yet?" Dylan asks through the walkie talkie.

"How, how are you getting this? It's from a walkie talkie, isn't it?"

Catalina rolls her eyes. "Not important, shut up and listen."

"No," Fuller says. "But I do have some good news. Remember how Atlas is such a control freak, he's got his whole crew
on those tracking bracelets."

"What tracking bracelets?"

"He has every member of his crew wearing a tracking bracelet. Those bracelets are on a sub-8 flat-band."

"So as long as Atlas is tracking them..."

"...our boys can track Atlas
from right here in the mobile command unit," Fuller fineshes for him.

"Okay, call me if you get any movement," Dylan says.

"Copy that."

"So they're going to track us through that?" Henley asks pointing to the device in Danny's hand.

Catalina nods. "Mhhm."

"Well, we have to get rid of it," Jack says.

"Yeah," Merritt says taking the device from Daniels hand.

"No, wait!" Catalina shouts. "Chill, my grasshoppers, I have a plan."

"What's your plan?" Merritt asks in curiousity.

Catalina shrugs. "It's simple really. We run."

"We run? We run? That's your genius plan?" Danny asks his sister in disbelief.

Catalina nods. "Yes, we do our show, and then we run. We go in different directions, Dylan is obviously going to go for Danny since he is the ring master and the one with the tracking device."

Daniel throws his arms in the air. "Great, so they're going to go for me."

Catalina rolls her eyes. "Yes," she nods. "Thank God," she then mumbles. "Danny and you're going to have to some how slip the device in Dylan's pocket."

"So he'll just be chasing himself," Jack catches on.

Catalina smirks and turn to Merrit. "Merritt, you are going to go get the truck and meet us on Maple street behind that, weird, you know, witchcraft store thing."

Merritt nods. "Okay.

"We'll all meet up there, at the truck."

Henley furrows her eyebrows. "Well, what are we going to do?"

Catalina shrugs. "Not get caught."

"Arthur Tressler presents Jack Wilder, Henley Reeves, Catalina L. Atlas, Merritt McKinney,
and Daniel Atlas. The Five Horsemen!"

"What is magic?" Daniel asks through the microphone straped to his ear. "Our argument, nothing but targeted deception. So I want you to look, look as closely as possible because the tricks you are about to see may not seem connected, but we assure you, they are. Is what follows 100 different tricks? Or is it one, giant illusion?" The crowd cheers for the five, minus Catalina, magicians standing in a line in the middle of the stage.

"And now for one of the oldest tricks in the book," Henley says, walking onstage with a rabbit in her arms. "Danny, if you wouldn't mind opening up the box, and showing everybody
that it's completely empty."

"Now, we're gonna need 12 courageous volunteers," Merritt announces.

"I'm gonna take sweet little Fluffy here, and put her inside this mystery box," Henley announces doing exactly what she's saying.

"There are two pencils out there," Jack tells the audience. "Hold 'em up high, let me see 'em."

"Here!" A lady says standing up as another one says. "Yeah!"

"And now, you will say the magic word," Daniel tells Henley.

"Abracadabra."

"Yes, and I will wave this magic wand for no reason," Daniel says pulling out a black and white wand from his jacket. "And then...Fluffy has magically vanished before your very eyes."

If you haven't experienced mass hypnosis, you're about to," Merritt tells the now 12 audience members standing on stage. "And sleep. Down, down. Sleep, sleep. Completely sleep. Good, good. Sleep, sleep," he says as he taps all 12 people on the shoulders.

"And now we are gonna debunk
a few magic myths this evening," Henley says as Daniel looks at Thaddeus. "We all know that Fluffy is, in fact, alive and well and Fluffy has miraculously appeared."

"As has the mirror which makes the box only appear as though it's empty," Daniel explains, flipping the mirror in his hands.

"When you hear the word "freeze" you are all football players," Merritt tells the fans on stage, making the audience laugh. "And your job is to tackle,
dismantle, crush, tear limb from limb, the quarterback," says making the crowd yes "Awh."

Daniel makes bubbles-appear from his hands and throws them in the air. The crowd claps in awe.

"You will know who the quarterback is. He will be the one saying that word. Freeze," Merritt tells them.

"Three, two, one..." The crowd shouts. Jack throws half the deck of cards at the first lady with the pencil, it lands perfectly on top. He throws the other half at the lady with the other pencil, slicing it off with one of the cards.

"Put your hands in the middle," Merritt orders the people. "One, two, three...kill the quarterback!" They yell.

"Get on back to your seats.I got a feeling I'm gonna be seeing you soon," Merritt says clapping.

"Now," Jack says. "I would like you all to look up at the ceiling," he says pointing to Catalina who is standing on a ledge in a red cutout one piece, getting her usual wolfwhistles.

"Hello everybody!" She yells. "Now, I'm going to dive into that three feet glass box filled with ice water," she tells them as Jack and Merritt bring out a clear glass box.

"Count with us!" Jack yells. Merritt, Jack, and the audience start to count. "One, two, three!"

The crowd gasps as Catalina jumps and does her signature flips before straightening her body and putting her hands infront, diving into the glass container. The container cracks and breaks, no sign of Catalina anywhere. The crowd stands up and tries to look for her.

"Can I please get a towel," she asks, standing in the middle of the stage soaking wet and shivering. Jack quickly runs over and wraps her into a towel as the crowd stands up and applauds, amazed at how she did such a trick. Catalina gives the crowd a 100 watt smile, Jacks arm still resting on her shoulders.

i think jack and catalina are cute together...

please
vote/comment/share