REWRITING

HEY Y'ALL
So I've decided to rewrite this whole book. I went through it the other day and honestly I've never cringed so much. I have no idea why it has so many reads when its so poorly written, from all the grammar errors to plot hole to terrible sentence structure anyone who sits and reads through it is a true champ.

Idk when the new version will be up but it will contain new things. It will have more scenes between the Atlas siblings. I really want to put more emphasis on how they feel about each other, in other words, how Danny struggles with feeling inferior to Catalina. I'm also thinking about adding in childhood flashbacks but that's still under debate. It [the new version] will also have more Jack and Catalina scenes and relationship build up. I really really hate how I wrote them literally I despise it so much. I rushed them and gave them zero build up. They had like two flirty scenes and then wham bam they're a couple. Another plan I have is to put in more girl power scenes between her and Henley.

If it comes out the way I want it to then there might be a possibility of me writing the long waited sequel. However, I am not making any promises.

I also have a new NYSM fan-fic in the works. Its for Danny and I'm really not sure when I'll post it.