Chapter 26

Author's Note

New cover, do you like it? The picture's from tumblr.

Anyways, hope you all like this chapter!

******

Nate's POV

I woke up next to Sera, and had had the best sleep in my life. Yesterday, she told me she loved me, and the joy I had felt at her words could never be replaced. While looking at her face, I played with her hair and stroked her cheek. She was mine, but I still had Jack to worry about.

"Are you staring at me?" Sera's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled.

"Of course," I kissed her forehead. "Your beautiful face always makes my day better."

"Cheesy," she wrinkled her nose. "But cute."

"Love you baby-poo," I knew she hated the nickname, but I liked it, and for some reason, it suited her.

"I hate Kurt for giving me that nickname," she groaned and kissed my cheek. "I gotta pee." And with that, she rolled out of bed and went towards the bathroom. I pushed myself up and got out of bed. My strategy team had to find a, well, strategy that would take down Jack. 

I grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants to wear, then glanced over at Sera. She was leaning against the bathroom door, looking sexy as hell, and I just wanted her in bed for the next few hours.... or days.

"You going to a meeting?" she asked.

"Yes, do you want to come?" I was keeping my promise to include her in more of the pack problems. It was a good start for her to start sitting in meetings, she was going to be the luna someday soon.

"It's okay Natey-poo," Sera grinned at me.

"Love the name baby-poo," I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she turned her face at the last minute and our lips touched.

It was a hot, sensual kiss, and I could feel myself getting hard. The last time I was this hard was when I had first met Sera.

"It's a good thing that I brushed my teeth," she pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"Doesn't matter baby-poo," I kissed her again. "You could bathe in crap and I would still sleep next to you."

"Really?" she looked at me incredulously.

"No baby-poo," I hugged her close to my chest. "But it's the thought that counts, right?"

"Sure," she rolled her eyes and stepped back. "Ima go find Kurt and go do something fun with him before we end up staying in bed all day."

"You can go hang out with his daughter, Harper," I remembered when she had met her. "She likes you."

"Okay, see you later," we kissed passionately before pulling apart and going our separate ways. It killed me to be away from her, but I knew if I smothered her, she would get annoyed.

******

Sera's POV

As I walked out of our bedroom and looked for Kurt. It was killing me to walk away from Nate, but he would get annoyed if I stayed next to him all the time.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I immediately shut the door that I had just opened. My eyes burned and I wiped my hands on my face. I had just seen Kurt and his mate in a very.... compromising situation.

"Sera!" Kurt opened the door, shirtless, with his hair all over the place. "Sorry you had to see that, but couldn't you have just waited until I had, ya'know, finished?"

"Gross, gross, gross!" I cringed and started to walk away before Kurt chuckled and pulled me into his room. I glanced towards his blushing mate and the sheets all over the floor.

"Don't act like you haven't done the same with Nate," Kurt patted my shoulder and lead me to his mate. "You too can hang out, do what girls do, and I'll grab Harper so she can go with you." Before either of us could say anything, Kurt ran out the door in pursuit of Harper.

"I'm so sorry about him," Kurt's mate rubbed a hand down her face and sighed. "He always likes to embarrass himself for some odd reason and that usually means that I'll be embarrassed too."

"I understand, he's a bit of a psycho," I said.

"Yea he is," she smiled. "But he's my psycho, so it's okay." There was an awkward moment of silence. "My name's Amanda, and I know yours is Sera."

"Nice to meet you," we both turned our heads towards the door as it swung open and Kurt walked in. Harper was hanging onto his shoulders like a monkey, and she was giggling as he swung her around and then set her on the floor.

"Mommy! Cee-cee!" she ran to us and jumped on Amanda, then on me. "Leave daddy, we're talking about private stuff."

"Bye princesses," Kurt laughed, then waved as he left the room. 

"Let's go shopping!" Harper jumped up and down. "I want glossies!"

"Okay darling," Amanda said. "But we're going to get you changed out of these jammies, and then ask daddy if we can go." And with that, I grabbed Harper and got her dressed in a cute dress.

******

Liam's POV

"Father, I have the plan," I bowed in front of him and passed him the papers. I had spent hours on them, and then another few hours perfecting them. He would kill me if anything went wrong, so I made sure my plan was flawless.

"Start," he gestured or me to start.

"Well, it starts with a kidnapping," I pointed to the number one on the paper.

******