Chapter 32- Part 1

Author's Note

This book is almost at 50k reads, thank you!

Also, this chapter's really short because I wrote a long one, but for some reason the whole chapter disappeared, and I didn't want to write it all again.

******

Nate's POV

I took a sip of water before I started to recant what had happened.

"When Jack walked into the room, I sort of messed up his face. Once he passed out, Lindsay and Derek were yelling, and Derek was being a little bîtch, so I told him to shut up. Lindsay tried to beg me to help her, but I told my men to lock them up. They're in the jail right now."

"Is Jack in jail?" Sera asked.

"Yea, he's locked up in our jail," I ran a hand through her hair. "We'll interrogate him tomorrow."

"'Kay, what else happened?"

"Jack's men broke in, but the little püssies ran away once they saw that Jack was out like a light. From there, nothing important really happened."

"Hmm, if I have to be honest, I expected a little more bang bang, boom boom, fire," she adorably waved her hands around in the air.

"Cute, but that crap only happens in movies," I kissed her neck. "Now, I'm hungry, and you've brought me breakfast in bread."

"What do you mean?" she looked confused. "I didn't bring you-" I flipped her onto her back and slowly moved my head down to her hips.

******

Sera's POV

"Nate!" I gasped as he nipped at my hip bone and ripped my underwear apart. "Hey! Those were my favorite pair!"

"I'll buy you anything you want," he growled and put his mouth above my core. Once his lips touched me and he moved his hands to bring me to a place better than Heaven, I thanked every god I could think of that had matched me up with him.

After hours of making love between the sheets, Nate and I laid on the bed together, breathing loudly, with our bodies tangled together. Half of my body was draped over his, his arms were wrapped around my waist, and one of my hands was playing around with his hair.

"My down there is sore," I winced when I clenched my thighs together.

"Mmhmm," Nate looked proud. "Nate Junior does that to people."

"What people?" I smacked his head.

"Only you baby," he kissed my forehead. "Only you."

Eventually, we woke up and took a shower together. It hurt a little to walk, but the memories of what Nate and I had done in the bedroom kept a satisfied smile on my face all day.

When I went to the kitchen to get some food to stuff into my mouth, I realized that I had seen no one around. They were probably trying to recover after our attack on Jack. I prepared a big plate of deliciousness for myself, and a big plate of gross for Nate. My plate had slices of crispy bacon and pancakes smothered with syrup. Nate had a plate full of healthy  food. I made him a gigantic chicken breast that I grilled in a pan, steamed asparagus, and some brown rice. Bleh. I also spilled a little bit of protein powder on the floor when I was pouring a drink for him, but I just pushed it under the fridge.

"Baby!" I turned my head as Nate strode into the room with an angry look on his face.

"Yes?" The look on his face made me worried for what had happened, or what would happen.

"It's time to interrogate the prisoners, seems like there's more to the story than what we thought."

******