Chapter 31- Part 1

Author's Note

The song above is in Korean, I heard it in a K-Drama and loved it even though I have no idea what the words mean.

The K-Drama it's in is called Uncontrollably Fond, and it's pretty good.

******

Sera's POV

I sat there, slack jawed, as I watched Nate and Kurt slowly and surely take down all the men who surrounded me. Actually, the whole time they were fighting, I just stared at the pink bow on Kurt's head. It was flopping around as he shot Jack's men. I have no idea how it stayed stuck to his head for the whole time, but it was still on his head, the only shade that wasn't black.

"Let's go," Jack gestured for Liam to come over, but something surprising happened. Liam didn't move, he just continued to ignore his father. I guess he just realized how much of a dîck his father was.

"No, I won't help you," he crossed his arms across his chest and stared out at the fighting that was going on in front of him.

"What the fück do you mean?" Jack growled. He paused, thinking about what he should do, before he decided that he didn't care anymore. "Fine." He opened the cage I was in and walked over to me. "I don't need shît like him, I have another son, whom isn't a big püssy like you!" I cringed away from him as he smirked at me. "You're gonna die, ya know? Your two overgrown mutts can't do anything about it." I glared at him and stomped on his foot. "Ouch bîtch! Say goodbye to them," he pointed at Nate and Kurt. Then, he pulled of the tape over my face before putting a smelly cloth over my mouth. My eyes rolled back as I fell into darkness. My last thought before I passed out was whether or not I would get to kiss Nate before I died. 

******

Nate's POV

I looked over to see Jack pulling an unconscious Sera out of the room.

"Kurt!" he looked over. "Take care of this, I'm going to go get Sera!" He nodded and continued to fight off more wolves. Our guns were long out of bullets, and we had both thrown them to the side. I mind linked one of my warrior teams for back up, because even though Kurt was a monster on his own, he couldn't possibly take out this many men.

"They're going to the dungeons to go get Derek and leave," I heard a voice to my left say. It was Liam, who looked completely and disgustingly broken. I guess he really loved his ässhole of a father. I just nodded at him and ran off; he didn't deserve any apologizes.

As I ran down the hallways, I could slowly hear an exchange between two people.

"Hurry up!" I heard someone say. "They'll catch us."

"Shut up!" the voice sounded distinctively female and kind of familiar. "I'm putting my clothes on."

"Maybe if you didn't wear such high heels...." the other person, presumably a man, trailed off.

"Shut up! You don't understand anything!" the woman screeched. 

"Lindsay, shut your fücking mouth for once in your life!" I burst into the room, my eyes widening as I saw who was in the room.

I saw Lindsay, with her dress half on, standing across from Derek, who was shirtless, and buttoning his pants

"Nate!" Lindsay shrieked. 

"What the hell are you two doing?" I asked. I had no idea why she was here, in Jack's house.

"He's my mate," Lindsay pursued her lips. "I was sleeping with him, duh." She rolled her eyes, cocked a hip out, and continued to pull up her dress.

"Your father's coming," I looked at Derek. 

"I know, I was hoping that he would let me bring Lindsay with us."

"You think this," I pointed to Lindsay. "Will be able to be run away with you?"

"Good idea," Derek grabbed a bag. "Lindsay, you can stay here."

"WHAT?!" she waved her hands around crazily. "I have no where else to go! My dad disowned me! I have no money!"

"Too bad," Derek rolled his eyes. "Next time don't be such a bîtch."

"But--" Lindsay was cut off by the door opening. Jack had walked in, with Sera slung over his back.

"Derek come-" he paused when he noticed I was in the room. Before he could say anything else, I shifted, jumped, and used my fangs to bite into his chest. He screamed and dropped Sera onto the ground. I proceeded to tear off his limbs one by one before I would even do a move that would immediately kill him. In the background, I could faintly hear yelling, but I was too angry to even care.

No one hurts my baby.

*****