Chapter 35

Author's Note

I got back from vacation three days ago, and was supposed to update this book yesterday, but I fell asleep (jet lag) so I just decided to update the next day. I procrastinated all of the "academic" stuff I have to do this summer :(, and I only have eight days to complete it all before school starts. 

Besides that, I also realized that there are a lot of plot holes in the story, if you haven't noticed; but I'll address them all before this book ends.

******

Recap-

This was from Lindsay's POV.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're done," he stared at me. "No more money, no more pack access, no more anything!" I cringed as he used his loud voice on me.

"What do you mean no more anything?" I screeched. "I need this stuff, I can't be a rogue!"

"Too bad," he turned his back on me and left the room without a glance back at me, his daughter, how rude.

"Now, let's start with the punishments," I saw the bîtch herself, Selina, cracking her knuckles and walking up to me.

******

Sera's POV

I tilted my head and grinned maliciously. Seeing the fear on Lindsay's face made me light up inside. Okay, it sounds kind of like I was psychotic, but this girl had done so much shît to Nate and me that I wanted to pull her hair out.

"Get away from me!" she screeched as I grabbed her head and threw her across the room. My eyes flashed black and I growled loudly. I could feel the satisfaction from my wolf as I proceeded to punch her face repeatedly. My anger just grew as I threw her across the room and continued to beat her.

"Baby," I turned around quickly when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Nate. "You're going to kill her."

"Okay," I huffed out a breath, my chest was moving up and down. "Let me get cleaned up." 

"Here, come with me," he picked me up like a bride, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes, I could hear someone yelling, probably Lindsay.

"I want to take a shower," I murmured against his chest.

"Me too," I looked up to see that he had a smirk on his face

"Want to take one together?" I patted his cheek with my hand.

"Of course," he kissed my forehead and brought us up to our room. 

******

Nate's POV

I smiled at the sight of Sera walking around in one of my shirts, her hair still wet from the shower that we had. Together. To say it was nice would be an understatement on both of our parts. However, after the shower, I still had no idea what to do. There was still this impending sense of doom even though Jack was already gone. But for the time being, I was satisfied with just spending time with Sera. Very satisfied.

"What are we going to do about all of this crap that's going on?" Sera said as she plopped onto the bed next to me. Immediately, I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"I don't know," I said truthfully. "But at least Lindsay's taken care of." It was like we all had this to-do list in our heads, but we hadn't finished it yet. 

"Mmmm," she leaned against my chest.

"You have to become luna first," I remarked, remembering the fiasco that was her ceremony. "Maybe we can do it quickly next time."

"Yea," she cringed. "That was embarrassing."

"Well let's go to sleep," I wrapped my arms around her waist and suddenly fell back on the bed.

"Nate!" she slapped my hand. "Don't do that."

"It was fun," I grinned and readjusted her so that she was curled around the front of my chest, my arms tightly around her. 

"Shhh, I'm tired," she closed her eyes. I kissed the top of her head before following suit and going to sleep.

******

Kurt's POV

"Yay!" Harper squealed as I threw her up in the air and caught her. This game always scared me because I felt like I was going to drop her, but she loved it so I would do it all day.

"Today has been a roller coaster," I heard Amanda say.

"A horrible roller coaster," I sighed and held Harper. "I just hope there's an end to it."

"There will be," she rubbed a hand on her forehead. "There will be."

"Daddy, can we see Ce-ce tomorrow?" Harper pulled on the collar of my shirt so I would look at her.

"Of course," I placed her on the bed gently and went over to the closet to get changed.

******

Lindsay's POV

I laid down on the floor of the cell, feeling my wounds slowly close up because of my healing powers. Blood was spread on the floor, and I silently cursed the bîtch who had beat me up. There was no way for me to convince the guards to let me go, they were all women. Like really, women are made for shopping, not fighting.

Joke's on them though, she wasn't luna yet, and she didn't kill me. The only thing that would be permanent was the fact that all of my acrylic nails had broken. I couldn't even get them redone because my daddy wouldn't give me money anymore.

I heard laughing coming from outside my cell, so I adjusted myself so I could see what was going on. I frowned when I saw that all of my guards were laughing while eating fried chicken. I never ate fried chicken; too many calories and fat, but I was so hungry, that at this point I would eat anything.

"Hey!" I yelled so that the guards could hear me. I could hear their talking stop and they all turned so that they would look at me.

"What?" one of them asked.

"Can I get some food? This is like cruelty, starving me." They laughed after I said those words.

"Sure," the same woman said. She threw a chicken wing at me, but it dropped on the floor, right outside my cell. It fell on the ground, so I was reluctant to touch it, but my stomach was growling, so I reached for it.

"Owww!" I had forgotten that the cell bars were laced with wolf bane. I heard the guards laughing as I cradled my arm in my hands, trying really hard not to yell from the pain. Wounds with wolf bane took longer to heal, and they hurt even more. 

"Want some more?" I looked up to see that the guards all had smirks on their faces. 

"No," I turned around and my shoulders shook with anger.

But I calmed down knowing that I wasn't dead yet.

Nor was I ready to be peaceful.

I would get my revenge on the bîtch and win back Nate.

******