SIDE BY SIDE

Theo is dead and Alice has just learned to live with that, to live with the fact that everybody she loves eventually leaves - eventually dies. Despite, that doesn't stop her from trying to find a way to get him back and as she learns how to control her new powers and discover some new more, Alice wins the confidence of getting what she wants. The boy was right when he once told her that that wasn't Wonderland but Beacon Hills, and in Beacon Hills nobody ever stayed dead. She hoped he didn't.

Learning how to control her powers was already hard enough, along with trying to get her dead boyfriend back from the death and fighting against something she didn't know what it was and feeling someone who she didn't know was missing and away from her, was devastating.

Sequel to Side By Side, now based on season 6 from Teen Wolf.

(I AM SO EXCITED, ARE YOU?)

It's official, ya'll! Side By Side's sequel is finally here and I am more ready then ever! Have you watched season 6's trailer? It looks like it is going to be one of the best seasons ever, and it better - I can't believe MTV won't order another season, bitches.

Well, anyways, I am editing Side By Side in order to make it better (or trying) and I am going to change a few things so, in case you don't mind - and I suggest - go back and reread it once all chapters are finished editing, I promise it'll be better than its original verson! :)

Have a good day and see you in a few days!