Chapter 7 - Enchanted To Meet You

After receiving Scott's text the night before, saying he and Lydia had talked to Stiles, I called him, and he told me Stiles had contacted them through the radio inside the jeep we had found, telling them to look for Canaan.

With that, I wasn't able to sleep anymore and decided to search for a teaser in my uncle's stuff, hoping it would help me with bringing Theo back, although I knew it wouldn't be powerful enough.

Next morning Scott told me to meet with him by the sheriff station and, once there, he decided to tell everything to my uncle.

"Right," my uncle started, after hearing everything Scott had to said. I wasn't there and I hadn't heard Stiles, but I backed him up. "You heard a voice, coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that is the voice of-"

"Stiles." Scott interrupted. "Your son."

"Uhum. And maybe it's just a random signal cross."

I glared at my uncle, then looked at my friend. "Show him the keys."

He nodded, taking the keys and a small notebook from his jeans pocket. "Peter gave us the keys to the jeep and it started right up. Claudia's jeep."

"Oh wait, so now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?"

I didn't really know who Peter Hale was but, according to the quick check up Scott had made with me, he was the one who bit Scott and turned him a werewolf, which was all cool if he hadn't tried to kill pretty much every supernatural creature from Beacon Hills. He was also Malia's biological father.

"You don't have to trust him." I told him. "We are asking you to trust us. I wasn't there, but you know you can trust Scott."

"I heard Stiles on the radio, I'm sure of it!" The alpha affirmed. "And if you had heard it too-"

"Well, I didn't."

"Yeah, but if you had-"

"Enough, Scott!" My uncle yelled, scaring me, making me step back. "Enough."

Scott left the building soon after that, but I simply couldn't move. How could my uncle react like that? Didn't he see everything that was in front of him? He himself had told me before about his talk or dream or whatever he had had with Claudia, claiming if they had a son he'd be called Stiles, or when he had hit his toe on a baseball bat and yelled Stiles' name out. Couldn't he see that?

"Why can't you believe us, for one second?" I asked him. "Just give us a chance!"

The sheriff closed his eyes and took a deep breath, seating down. "Go to school, Skirt. Just go to school."

***

"You're going out to Canaan?" I asked, as I walked through the hallways with Lydia and Malia. "I'm not sure if that's save. Lydia, you had a dream where everyone just pretty much died."

"Not everyone. Besides, Stiles told me to learn something about it, I have to do it."

"I get it, ok? But it's going to be dangerous."

"I thought I was the one who didn't believe Stiles was real." Malia said, looking at me.

"I believe my cousin is real, and I'm going with you.

We looked for Scott and quickly told him our plan. Stiles had wanted to send us to Canaan and that was exactly where we were going. The alpha liked the idea but was a bit reluctant.

"Liam told me something about wanting to catch a Ghost Rider."

"Today?"

"Yeah, maybe you should go and I stay here. One of us has to." He continued.