Chapter 11 - Trust Is Needed

Hey guys, don't forget to click the beautiful start at the end of the chapter to vote x

Chapter Eleven - Trust Is Needed

"Are you sure you wanna come?" Liam asked from the backseat.

"Yes." I told him, for the forth time. "We need to get the Ghost Riders as far from them for as long as we can. I'm not just not gonna go just because of Theo!"

My uncle shook his confused and looked at me. "What about Theo? What are you two talking about?"

"Skirt broke up with him!" Liam said, making me roll my eyes. We didn't need to discuss my love life at the moment, what we needed was to concentrate on getting the Ghost Riders to us, and not to the rest of the pack.

"Why, what did he do? Did he hurt you, Skirt? Tell me, what did that im-"

"He didn't do anything!" I told him, as he stopped the car.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the sheriff's station – my uncle's station.

"Well anyways, we're probably gonna need his help." Liam said by my side.

"I don't want that kid near us. When you brought him back you already knew this was a bad idea, and for God's sake Skirt did you really needed to take that kid to our house?" My uncle asked me, shaking his head as we got into the station.

"I wanted to be with him."

"I hate that kid." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not saying you have to like him, I'm just saying maybe he can help us." Liam continued.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up." The sheriff said, opening the door to where the deputies were supposed to be, facing it destroyed and empty, making me realized we still hadn't told him we were probably the only ones left in Beacon Hills.

I sighed. "Yeah..."

My uncle stepped in and grabbed a radio, talking into it but receiving no answer. "Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski, do you copy? I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski, respond immediately." Liam and I shook our heads. "All units-"

"They're gone."

The man looked at Liam, who had said the previous words, and shook his head. "That's not possible, that's... They couldn't have taken everyone."

I was about to tell him that it was, indeed, possible, and that it was actually a surprise we could remember we were once not the only people living in Beacon Hills. I realized, when the Wild Hunt started we forgot about people, like what happened with Stiles, but things seemed to be different now. We were aware of what was happening and, even though we might not know who we were trying to save, we knew everyone was missing. However, before I could tell my uncle we were going to get Stiles and everyone else back, a too familiar voice spoke.

"They didn't."

Automatically, I closed my eyes for a split second and took a deep breath. I looked at the boy, who still stood locked, and our eyes crossed. I ignored it.

Liam and the Sheriff started slowing walking towards him, I followed behind, the three of us stopping besides each other, facing the cell the chimera was on.

"Please, please tell me that you brought the key card!"

"I also brought my gun." My uncle told Theo, making me look down. I didn't want him to die, I loved him. Being with Theo changed a big part of my life, caused a lot of discussions and made my friends and I being in total opposite sides of each other, but I could never forget the way he made me feel. I didn't want him to die, and I would say it over and over again, but I felt like I couldn't be with him.