Chapter 14 - Go Cyclones!

Chapter 14 – Go Cyclones!

I looked attentively at the board, seeing 'Beacon Hills' on top of it. I wondered what it meant and instantly got to the conclusion we were doomed. Scott, Lydia and Malia better had remembered Stiles, or else we would be gone.

Right there, I started thinking. I needed to do something, we all needed to come up with a plan and whatever it was it had to be enough to help us all save Beacon Hills. We needed to bring Stiles back, and my aunt, and Mason, Corey, Hayden, even Theo. We needed to bring them all back before it was too late.

Liam had decided to warn Scott about what was laying before my eyes, as I walk down the tracks. Train tracks.

"If there as trains tracks..." I wondered, whispering. "There has to be a train. And if there's a train, there has to be a train station." I concluded, before running out of the hospital and following the tracks, without waiting for Liam to come back.

I passed by the sheriff's, where the tracks took my back and decided to enter. The place wasn't as messy as it was when we left and certainly wasn't as empty as before. The room was now crowded with people seating in bleaches that weren't initially there and all the desks seemed to be gone.

Everyone looked as if they were in a trance and, confused, I frowned at the imagine and advanced in front of one woman, waving my hand in front of her eyes, only to have to response.

"Stiles?" Thinking maybe Stiles could be in the middle of those people I walked around and in between them, looking for him or anyone that could help us solve the whole thing, but luck wasn't on my side. "Stiles, are you there?"

After searching for him in the whole station I decided to continue to follow the tracks, hoping to find some other place like this one, one where Stiles could be.

The tracks took me to school next and, thinking maybe there could another train station in there, I got in.

I walked through the high school hallways and wondered where the station could be, looking inside the classrooms to make sure no one was there.

"Stiles?" I heard Scott's voice yell.

Startled, I ran towards the sounds of his voice, listening to him and another familiar voice talk as I got closer. Almost getting to the exit of the school I turned right, bumping into a body that caught me before I fell on the floor.

"Wow there, Skirt! Where do you think you're going?!"

Hearing the familiar sound of Stiles' voice, I looked up, surprised to see my cousin holding my body. "Stiles!" I practically yelled, wrapping my arms around him. Stiles hugged me back, and for one split moment I felt like everything was good again. "How are you here? How did you get back?"

"It was Lydia." He answered. "I-I heard her voice and followed."

"Lydia?" Scott asked, smiling at me. "It worked."

I nodded happily, feeling like we were one step closer to figuring it all out. "What now?"

"There's a diverter, we need to get there and divert the train." Scott told me.

I wanted to ask him how he knew that but decided not to. I was sure he knew what he was talking about. "Can't we stop it?"

"Only divert it. And we better do it now, before they take us all."

Together, the three of us started walking and passed through the door. Suddenly, I felt pain rush through my body and fell harshly on the floor.

"Ah god, that hurt!"