Addilyn

Hello everyone! First, I just want to apologise, I should have updated for a while, but I went on vacations and didn't have my computer with me, then TW came out and I had to watch it on my phone (which was a mess), and then I got to meet my internet friend who I've been talking with for practically 4 years (yay, yes girl) and then I came home but still didn't have access to my computer and I still don't!

Fortunately, I'm really smart hehe (not really) and got my old computer to work, somehow! So yes, you're probably getting a couple chapters this week because I already have ideas for season 6b!

Meanwhile, you can always check my new book that I just posted on my profile, which is called Addilyn!

Addilyn was never one to believe in the supernatural, but certain events in her life teach her that not everything is as it seems and that surroundings may be deceiving

Addilyn was never one to believe in the supernatural, but certain events in her life teach her that not everything is as it seems and that surroundings may be deceiving. Sometimes those who we trust the most aren't reliable and show us the worst we could ever go through, and the young Rosea learns that in the hardest way.

Asher le Bousier is part of the supernatural and knows things the girl could never even imagine, things that will most certainly change his life, and even more hers. He knows who and who to not trust, and will try to make everything work out alright, at least for him.

What happens when Addilyn meets Asher and learns about the supernatural? What happens when the girl finds out the truth about her family and what fate has for her? Vampires were never really her thing, but they might start to be.

I'll see you guys soon, x