Chapter 4

Avalon's pov

It was now lunch, and to say I was hungry was an understatement. My stomach growled as I looked down at it, and pressed my hand against my flat stomach.

"We'll take care of you." I whispered, and I received a weird look from people.

"Oh shut up. Never seen a girl talk to her stomach? Jeez." I said, and rolled my eyes at them.

Making my way into the cafeteria, everyone stopped and stared at me. I rolled my eyes, and looked around. Grayson caught my eye, and winked at me. Getting up, he walked over and linked his arm in mine.

"What's there to eat here?" I said, my tummy grumbling.

"Want a bacon sandwhich? They're amazing here." He said, and I nodded. We walked to the line and looked down the aisle. I squealed.

"No, I want cupcakes! They've got cupcakes. Gimme cupcakes." I said, and rushed over to the cupcakes.

"Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Birthday Cake.." I said, pausing. "Oh my butterballs they have strawberry Nutella cupcakes! Gimme!" I squealed, and piled at least 30 of the mini cupcakes onto a plate. Taking Grayson's hand, I rushed back to the table and immediately delved into the cupcakes.

I moaned at the taste.

"This, is what you call real food." I said, popping another into my mouth. Grayson looked at me with an amused glint in his eye.

"What?" I said, my mouth full of cupcake.

"Gross." He said, and looked away. Swallowing down the rest of the cupcakes, I looked at him.

"I have a question." I announced.

He looked at me, confusion evident in his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Why do you keep being around me? I mean, why are you here?" I asked. Seriously, why was he around me? I didn't want to befriend anyone while I was here. I wanted to keep to myself so that no one would get hurt because of  me.

It's not going to happen again.

'But it will. It just might.' I argued with my conscious.

'It was just an accident.'

'An accident that killed my best friend.' I growled back.

'You didn't mean too.. It was just an accident.'

Accident my ass. My best friend died because of me and I'll never forgive myself for that. My eyes went hard as I looked at him.

"Go away." I said keeping a hard look on my face, and looked down.

"Why are you acting like a bitch all of a sudden?" He asked, furious.

I'm a bitch?

"You know what? Fuck you Henderson. I don't need you. Just fuck off." I spat at him, and threw my cupcakes crumbs away, storming out of the cafeteria.

I'm a bitch just because I don't want him around me anymore? Well you know what Henderson? Fuck you! Anger built up in my body as I stormed into the gym. Changing into my crop top and gym shorts, I plugged my iPod up and began going to work.

•.•.•.•

'Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner

He be wishing for a burner

To kill everybody walking

You know that his soul on a furnace

Fine bitch on B.E.T