Chapter 7

Avalon's pov

It was around 7:00 that night. The breeze that was blowing through my window carried in the sweet scent of pine. I breathed in, and slowly breathed out. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, and after taking a shower, put on a tank and Nike shorts. Dennis and Alice had left earlier. They said that they had to go on a business trip to New York and that they would be back in around 2 weeks.

That means that I'll be in a house, alone, with Grayson.

Kill me now.

He hasn't bothered me all day, so I take that as a sign that he's not going to bother me for the rest of the night. Now that I think about it, he hasn't been home since school. I decided to just watch a movie until he gets back.

•.•.•.•

It's been 4 hours and Grayson still hasn't made it home. He's beginning to frustrate me. Where in the hell is he at this time of night?

I heard the front door slam close and heard a few heavy footsteps, and then a loud crash. Quickly making my way to the front door, I looked at the portrait in front of me.

"Grayson, get up." I said exasperated as I helped him up off of the floor. He got up and let out a big breath of air.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Nowhere of your concern." He said back, and began to walk away from me.

I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Don't you walk away from me, Grayson." I bit at him, as I followed him up the stairs and into his room.

"Grayson, I know you hear me." I said, and he turned around.

"What do you want?" He seethed.

"I want to know where you've been!"

"Just because you're staying here doesn't mean that you're going to be my nanny or my parent. I don't need you asking me where I've been."

"Well, too damn bad. Where in the hell have you been?" I said back, venom dripping from my words.

I was immediately pushed up against the wall of his room. His hands were on either side of my head, and his face only inches away from mine.

"Y'Know.. You're very beautiful." He said, and a small blush crept up to my cheeks. It was a good thing we were in the dark.

I pushed against him and he caught my arms in his hands.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He said, shaking his head.

He lowered his head and placed an open mouthed kiss on my neck. I took in a deep breath.

"Move away from me." I said shakily.

A small 'mm' made its way out of his mouth. He lowered his head and brushed his lips against my neck. He placed small kisses from my collarbone to the crook of my neck, and on to my cheek. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek, and another on the other. He leaned in so that our lips were only centimeters apart.

"Grayson, move."

He brushed his lips against mine.

"Grayson.. No." I said, and that was when he crashed his lips into mine.

I tensed. I couldn't feel anything. Nothing but his lips on mine. My arms were still held to the wall by his hands, and his body was pressed closer to mine. His lips tasted sweet. Like a sweet vanilla. I began to succumb to his need.

My lips slowly moved against his and I felt my stomach tingle from the inside. His hand moved up to cup my cheek and his other moved to my waist, as he brought me closer to him.

"Avalon." He mumbled, and pressed his body closer. I could feel his 'little man' against my thigh, and it wasn't little at all. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance, and when I denied he squeezed my butt. I gasped at the ecstatic sensation and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance and of course, he won. He explored my mouth, each and every crevice of mouth. He slowly pulled back and kissed me once again. This kiss was slow, and passionate. He pulled my bottom lip between his teeth and pressed my back against the wall.

"Avalon.." He mumbled, pulling back from me. My breathing was heavy, and my heart pounded against my chest.

He took my first kiss.

I brought my fingers up and touched my lips softly, remember the moment that just happened.

"Avalon.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I got caught up in the moment. Pretend it didn't happen." He said, and stepped farther away from me.

"I.. What?" I couldn't breathe. My heart pounded against my chest, and I heard a loud ringing in my ears.

The words he spoke rang through my ears as darkness enveloped me.

Grayson's pov

She collapsed and fainted on the floor, and I acted quick enough to catch her. Picking her up, I laid her down in her bed.

"I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered.

"I just.. I didn't mean for it to happen. I mean I did, but I didn't. I meant the kiss, I just didn't mean for you to be hurt in the end. Avalon this is for your own good. If they find out, they'll try to get you. You're too special for that. I'm so sorry, love."

I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead as she slept soundly.

"I'm sorry."

•.•.•.•.•

Hey You Guys! I Know That I Haven't Put Any Author's Notes At The End And I'm So Sorry For That Because I Want To Update You Guys On The Chapters. I Hope That You Like This Chapter, And I Know Its Kinda Short. I Promise That The Next Chapter Will Be Longer! I'm Also Sorry For Taking Such A Long Time Updating, I'll Try To Update More Frequently.

Please Comment More And Give Me Feedback! Let Me Know What You Guys Want To Happen In The Next Chapter, Or What You Think Is Gonna Happen. Give Me Suggestions, Don't Be Shy.

Comment!

Vote!

Add To Your Reading Lists!

Follow Me!

And Refer Your Friends To My Story.. Thanks Yu Guys. Love Yu. 💕

Sincerely

                                                           ~Kayy