Chapter 6

Avalon's pov

'I was at his house, sitting on the couch. He told me that he'd be back. I needed to find a way to escape. I got up quietly and tiptoed upstairs. Opening the bathroom door, I peeked inside to make sure he wasn't in there. Walking into the bathroom, I locked the door behind me. Taking in a deep breath, I grabbed the monkey wrench sitting upon the stool. I threw it into the window, and it made a big crashing sound. I silently shook, hoping that he wouldn't hear. When I didn't hear any movements, I jumped out of the hole that was in the window.

I felt a pair of gruff hands pick me up from my waist and slam me into the ground.

I cursed to myself, and started to cough.

He figured out.

"Dumb little girl. You can never escape me, Lonnie. You're mine. How many times do I have to tell you this?" He said, and let out a maniacal laugh.

Grabbing my hand, he roughly dragged me into the house as I thrashed around.

"Please, let me go. Please!" I cried, tears streaming down my cheeks. I could taste the saltiness in them.

I was picked up and thrown to the wall.

"You're mine, bitch." He said, and aimed a punch to my jaw.

"How many times do I have to tell you this?" He screamed at me, and yanked my hair back. I cried out in pain.

"You're never leaving me, Lonnie Bear." He cackled, as he threw me down to the floor. Not before he kicked me in the side, and left me coughing up blood on his floor.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Next time, try not to leave so soon." He said, as he slammed the door shut and locked it after him. I brought my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Please let me get out of here. Please." I prayed, as I eventually collapsed.

•.•.•.•

"Avalon!" I heard someone yell, and I was jolted awake. Sweat started to bead down my body, and I suddenly felt sticky. Turning around, I looked to see Grayson staring at me with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He said, and brought his hand up to caress my cheek. I flinched at his touch, and a flash of hurt crossed his face for a split second.

"I have to go get ready for school." I said, as I stumbled my way out of his room. Walking across the hall to mine, I locked my bedroom door behind me. Taking a deep breath, I wiped sweat off of my forehead and started to get accommodated for school.

•.•.•.•.•

Walking through the crowded hallway, I mentally screamed for everyone to get the hell out of my way. Today was really not going well for me. Pushing my way through the crowd, I stopped when someone yelled my name out.

"Avalon."

Turning around, I craned my neck to see a pair of hot pink stilettos, a hot pink tank top, a pair of blue jean short shorts and dirty blonde hair. A pair of perfectly manicured hot pink nails snapped at my face, and I was brought back from outer space.

Hey, that rhymed.

"Yes?" I said, as my dear sister rolled her eyes at me and put her hands on her hip.

"I just realized that you were going to be staying at Grayson's house last night. It appears you can't seem to listen can you? Didn't I tell you to stay away?" She said, her fingers clapping in my face.