Chapter 12

Authors Note !

So I am so happy that you guys are enjoying the story and all, and continue to vote and comment! I really appreciate it. This chapter will have a bit of a mature scene at the end, so if you're not fine with that then keep scrolling and skip it please or exit out of the book.

Thank you guys so much!

Love ~ Kayy

Avalon's pov

"I don't know what to choose from! What should I get?" I whined, as I felt his hands slither around my waist.

"How about you try the caramel swirls they have?" He said, and I looked up at him. He was so concentrated on the desserts that he didn't notice me staring at him.

I let out a small giggle, and his head whipped to look at me.

"What?"

"You're so cute." I said, pinching his cheeks.

"Cute is for puppies." He said, as he rolled his eyes. "I'm a man."

"You are not a man." I said, my giggles getting louder.

"Oh really?" He said, quirking his eyebrow.

"Well duh. Now, get me a strawberry Nutella cupcake, please?" I said. He nodded and ordered our food.

The cashier had dirty blonde hair, and small blue eyes. She had an hourglass figure, and the clothing on her were too tight. She leaned down to show more of her cleavage, yet Gray seemed completely oblivious to it. I smiled triumphantly.

"That'll be $12.20." She said, in which I think was a seductive voice.

I started to grab my money out of my wallet, until a silver card was handed to the cashier.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm paying for your food, Ava." Gray said, looking down at me.

"No, you don't have to do that. I'll pay." I said, rummaging trough my wallet. Pulling out a 20 dollar bill, I was about to hand to the cashier until Gray's hand snatched it out of my mine. He grabbed my wallet and placed it back in there, and put it in my pocket.

"I'm paying, love." He said softly, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Fine." I said defeated, but a smile crept on my face.

I turned to the cashier to see her looking at me with a glare. She leaned down a little more so that her cleavage was open to the world. I ground my teeth together, before turning towards Gray.

"Gray, baby?" I said softly, placing my hand on his chest.

"Yes, love?"

"Can I get a kiss?" I said, puckering my lips at him. He laughed at me, and the miraculous sound rang through my ears like velvet.

He bent down and softly kissed my lips, as I wove my fingers through his hair. He tried to pull back, but I pulled him closer to me and deepened the kiss. His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I sighed in content, and lightly nibbled on his lip in which he let out a soft groan that only I could hear. The clearing of one's threat was what broke our kiss. The cashier gave me a cold, hard glare and I sent her a cheeky smile.

"I'll go wait at our table, babe." I said, pecking his lips one last time before walking away.

He got back to our table in less than 5 minutes with out food. As he sat my cupcakes in front of me, I smiled at him gleefully.