Chapter 14

Avalon's pov

School today was a complete torture. I've spent 5 hours on homework, and 2 hours finishing projects for History and Science. So 7 hours doing nothing but work? I'd better ace all of this.

My math teacher gave us the most easiest thing to do.

The Pythagorean Theorem.

Everyone knows that A squared plus B squared equals C squared. It's not that hard.

Calculating the hypotenuse of the stupid triangles, I felt a pair of rough and calloused hands place on my shoulders and rub them soothingly. I let my pencil drop from my hand and I relaxed in my chair.

"You okay, love?" He said, massaging my shoulders.

"Yeah.. Fine." I said, enjoying the soothing feeling. "I feel kind of tense, but other than that I'm fine." I said, as he leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek.

"Let that rest for a while, you've been working nonstop. Let's watch a movie?" He suggested, as he placed his hand out in front of me.

I nodded my head and placed my hand in his as he guided me to my room. He instructed for me to sit on the bed, and he went to pick a few movies out. I put my hair in pigtails out of boredom. He soon came back with popcorn, candies, and 3 movies in his hand.

"So, should we watch Finding Nemo, The Hills Have Eyes, or The Perfect Guy?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Let's watch The Hills Have Eyes." I said, and he popped the movie in. Climbing back on the bed, he placed me between his legs and I leaned back, resting my head against his chest. He snaked his hands around my waist, and pulled me impossibly closer to him.

I let out a sigh of content.

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" He said, as I nodded.

For the next 3 hours we laid there and talked, laughed, and cuddled for the remaining of the movie. I think he was more scared than I was. The movie was soon over with, and after turning the television off, he climbed back in bed and pressed our bodies together. Enjoying the warmth his body was giving me, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

•.•.•.•.•.•

I sat there, as I waited for Liam to come back from the kitchen. We had ordered a pizza, and he was grabbing more snacks so that we could enjoy them with a movie. His phone vibrated next to me, and I hesitated.

Who could be texting him at this hour?

Grabbing his phone, I saw along 20 texts from a person in his phone labeled Babe.

Babe :
When are you guys going to be done? I need you.

Babe :
I miss you baby.

Babe :
I need you right now!

Babe :
Having fun with the bitch ?

I decided to place his phone down and confront him when he got here. It took him all about 5 minutes for him to come back with a giant smile on his face. I glared at him as his smile slowly faded.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Who is she?" I said, cutting straight to the point.

"Babe, what're you-"

"I said who the fuck is she? Who's the girl texting your phone asking where you are and blowing you up?"

"I-I"