1~

James POV

*Riiiiinnngg Riiiiinnngg* Noooo it's too early. I roll over in my bed and shut off my alarm. Uuuuuuggghhh. I don't want to get out of bed, but I have plans. I slowly crawled out of bed and make my way to my closet. "What should I wear?" Hmmmm. "T-shirt and jeans it is." I was almost at the door when I heard honking. It must be Tony.

Tony POV

I pulled up to James's house and honked. "Tony!" Jaiden smacked me on the arm. "What did I do?" I punched her lightly. "Christ Tony." James opened the car door and got in the backseat with Jaiden. "See?" They laughed. "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Let's just go get breakfast." "So where to?" Jaiden asked and I'm pretty sure I heard her stomach growl. " What about a pancake house?"

Jaiden POV

"PANCAKES!" James and I said in unison. I burst out laughing and he shorty followed. "I guess pancakes it is!" Tony turned on the GPS and followed the directions. We started talking about Youtube and I looked into his eyes. Oh gosh are his eyes pretty.

--time skip--

"Jaiden?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked around. "What?" I asked confused. "We're here, Jaiden." Tony told me. "Time to get our pancake on!" I laughed at James. "I'm starving. Let's go!" I walked over to the door and the guys followed me.

James POV

"It smells sooo good in here." I told Jaiden quietly. I looked around to see where Tony went. "It really does smell good. I think Tony went to get us a table." I guess she noticed me looking around. I saw Tony walking towards us. "Hey guys, I got a table for us." He pointed towards the back of the restaurant to a round table with three chairs. I grabbed Jaiden's wrist softly and walked to the table with her following behind. I hope she doesn't mind.

Jaiden POV

Did he just-? Does that mean-? I don't mind it much. I followed James with a smile on my face. As soon as we reached the table, he let go of my wrist. I miss the warmth. I frowned slightly. "Mmmmm. Everything looks so good!" I agreed with James and grinned. "I wonder if they have anything with cookies." I rolled my eyes and smiled.