8~

Jaiden POV

I open my eyes slowly, remembering what had happened last night. I had asked James if I could stay at his place, seeing that I was too tired to drive home after we hung out with Tony. I took in my surroundings, noticing that his arms were around my waist. I'm so glad we're together now. I unwrapped his hands from my waist, gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead, and went to take a shower.

Tony was leaving today, and we had to drive him to the airport. I heard James's phone ring, a groggy hello, then a conversation, muffled by the water. "Hey, Jaiden? Where you at?" I smirked at the fact that he hadn't gone back to sleep. "I'm in the shower, James."

I heard him shuffle to the door and touch the doorknob. "Oh reaaallly?" I could hear the smile in his voice and I froze as I realized what he was planning to do.

"James.." The doorknob turned halfway. "Yesss, love?" The door made a click, indicating that it had been turned all the way. This is what I get for taking a shower at my boyfriend's house. I mentally scolded myself for not locking the door, and was extremely glad for the shower curtain.

"James, I swear to god, if you open that door, I will beat the ever-living shit out of you." I heard the door shut, and I let out a sigh of relief. "Fine, fine, but hurry up, we have to pick up Tony from his hotel.

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed. I opened the door, feeling the cool air hit me as I walked into the corridor. I walked into his den, where he was leaning against the couch, probably waiting for me.

Hearing me enter, he turned to face me. "Are you ready to go, my flower?" I rolled my eyes at how cliché that was, but I still felt a light blush paint my cheeks. "Yup, I'm ready. Let's go." We both walked out the door, and I heard him lock it behind us.

-=Time skip to at the airport=-

We had just given Tony a bear hug, and he looked content. "Now boarding flight 53. Now boarding, flight 53." "That's me, guys."

I gave him a small smile and looked over to James, who had the same expression on his face. "We're going to miss you, Tony. Come back to visit!" I nodded in agreement as Tony walked towards his gate, looking back to give a small wave.

A/N- hallow. This chapter is crap honestly, but I just want to get the story moving. ALSO I had this chapter all in Jaiden POV just to balance it out. :1