12~

James
As we pulled up to the plaza, I am extremely confused. I could only see fancy restaurants, yet Jaiden told me I was over dressed. "Okay so NoW where?"

"Go around Olive Garden, then turn right."

We round the corner, and the first thing I see is a mouse. Immediately start giggling. "Really Jaiden?"

"What? You're the one that said, We CaN gO wHeRe EvEr YoU wAnT, LoVe." Jaiden mocks me.

I roll my eyes. "Sue me for being a good boyfriend, and driving you to Chuck E Cheese unknowingly. " I drive into the parking lot and put the car in park. Jaiden bolts out of the car and is inside immediately. I follow her inside, but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Dude, your wife already paid for you, you're good to go in."

I look over at the counter and a teenager in a purple uniform gives me an annoyed look.

I feel my face turn red and immediately try to correct him. "She's, um. She's not my? We're not-"

The teen gestures behind me. "Dude whatever, just hurry up there's people behind you.

Feeling flustered, I decide to give up and just find Jaiden instead.

~~~~~~~
Jaiden

This restaurant is bigger than I thought. Something distracted me and now I've lost James. I feel my phone vibrate, so I take it out of my pocket and look at the screen. A picture of James smiles at me and causes me to smile back. "Heeeeyyyy babe."

"Jaiden, where are you? This building is bigger than I expected.

"Um, I honestly don't know. I'm near a employees only door."

"Okay, I think that's near the back. I'll be there soon."

————
Hey! Uh, so it's been about 3 years since I wrote this lmao, just a little life update, I'm 17, I'm graduating next year, uh idk man I'm big chilling, but anyhow, I wanna thank y'all for reading this so much cause damn bruh I never thought a ship I had like 4 frickin years ago would get this many reads.
I'm not finishing this story, (if it wasn't obvious).
But I hope y'all are doing well and uh yeah :)