11~

Dedicated to OShadyGroveO and KwirtyGames

Jaiden POV

*knock, knock* "Coming!" I half jogged, half walked to open and unlock the door. "Hey James." He walked through the door and closed it behind him. "OoOo you look nice, where are you going?" He walked up to me and gave me a bear hug. "Nowhere without you."

"Shall I escort you to my car?" He extended his arm out to me and I placed my hand in the crook of his elbow. We walked out to his car when he opened the door for me and bowed down. "For you m'lady." I hit him on the head, and he flinched. "I'm sorry, but stop being so freaking cheesy or I'm literally going kill you and take over your channel." He straightened up and put his hands on his cheeks. "oH nOo."

I rolled my eyes and climbed in the car, waiting for him to enter through the drivers side. "sOo, where are we going?" We still hadn't moved from the driveway and I was beginning to feel hungry. "That's up to you, Jaiden." I started listing places in my head, but none seemed appealing. "I'm pretty sure you're over dressed for where I want to go." He looked over at me and placed his arm across my shoulders. "We can go wherever you want, love."

"Okay. I'll give you the directions but you won't know where we're going until we get there."

A/N~ uh sorry?