5~

James POV

I looked at the clock in the kitchen. 7:03. I better get goin. I sat in my car, turned off the parking brake, and backed out of the driveway. I had put on a grey button up with my blue jeans and black sneakers, but before I walked out I had rolled up my sleeves. My phone vibrated in my pocket and since I was at a stoplight, I looked at it.

DonutBub:
Hey r u on ur way yet?

Me:
Yup.

DonutBub:
Ok see u here

I refocused my attention to driving, and clicked the radio on.

*time that skips!*

Jaiden POV

I was deciding what we were going to do at my house, when there was a knock at the door. "COMING!" I walked over to the door and opened it. James stood in front of me and smiled.

"Hey Jaiden!" I smiled back at him and let him in. "I couldn't decide what we were gonna do, so what about a random movie marathon?" He ran over to the couch and threw himself on it. "MOVIES!" I chuckled and went over to the kitchen to make popcorn. "So what movie are we gonna watch first?" The microwave beeped and I took the popcorn out. "Uhh. I dunno."

James POV

She came over and put the popcorn in the coffee table. "Can I pick one out?" She nodded her head and sat down on the couch. I took the remote and started looking through Netflix. "What about 50 First dates?" I clicked on the movie so she could read the description. "I've never seen this movie before." I gave her an expression of shock. "YOU'VE NEVER SEEN 50 FIRST DATES?" She focused on her feet and the floor. "Then we shall watch the hell out of this movie." I wrapped my arm around her and clicked for the movie to play.

Jaiden POV

Honestly, this movie is really good. James still had his arm around me, so I placed my head on his shoulder. I'm so tired. I'm not sure, but I could swear that before I drifted off to sleep, I felt lips kiss me goodnight on my forehead.

A/N- I apologize if this chapter is shorter or more crap than the rest, but it is currently 1:54 AM where I live and I forgot to write a chapter so, yea. Goods Bai