9~

James POV

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. 2:47 A.M. I rolled over to the edge of the bed, and unplugged my phone. I was suddenly hit with the realization that it had been officially been a week since Jaiden and I had got together, and we still hadn't gone on a date. I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen, and sat down at the bar. I put my head into my hands and dived into my thoughts. If we were going to go on our first date, it had to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~

After hours of thinking and planning, I finally had it all laid out. I had every single detail planned out. I had figured out everything from how I ask to how the date ended. I would ask her in a couple of hours, and take her in the evening. We would take my car and drive over to whatever restaurant she wanted.

Then after the date, we would go over to her house, watch a couple of movies and just hang out for a while. The sound of birds chirping lured me out of my daydream, and once I fully snapped out of it, I checked the time on my phone. 6:39 A.M. Welp, can't go back to sleep now.  I grabbed the remote a started flipping through channels.

A/N- Well, frick. I REALLY wanted to do something special for 1k, but this alone took me a week to write, AND I had to talk to Mai WONDERFUL FREN to help me out. IM SORRY IM TRYING. don't hit me with wooden spoons plz.

I'm going to try to get another one out soon, but schools coming up, and you know how that shuffs goes...