4~

== This is the day after the last chapter, just FYI ==

Jaiden POV

I sat on my couch just going through my social media at 10:30 in the morning. Tony had planned to visit some old friends that lived here, so I had nothing to do today. My stomach grumbled, so I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to look in the cupboards. I have nothing good to friggin' eat. I rummaged some more through my kitchen when I found a half eaten box of Lucky Charms. "LUCKY CHARMS!"

I poured myself a bowl and sat at the bar. (Just in case you don't know what a bar is, just google 'kitchen bar') I loaded up Netflix on my TV and watched the last episode of season 10 of Supernatural.  "Damn."

* A wild Time Skip appeared!*

I hadn't realized how much fun I'd had this week, until I had nothing to do. I skimmed through my Instagram endlessly, when my phone vibrated and James's face appeared on my screen. I tapped the green button and put the phone to my ear. "Yo." I continued to shove cereal in my mouth. "Mornin, Jaiden. Watcha up too?"

James POV

"Mornin, Jaiden. Watcha up too?" I heard a slight crunch, then she responded. "I'm eating mai cereal and being bored AF." Huh. "Do you want to, umm, maybe do something?"

I waited for a response, but there was nothing but silence on her end. "Uhh, yeah. Sure. You wanna come over to my house, a little later?" Uhhh. How do I respond to that? Yeah? Yes? Sure? That all sounds too desperate. "Yeah, sure! What time?" Was that okay? I'm over thinking it. "What about seven?" "Yeah, that sounds good! See you then." I let out a sigh and fell backwards onto my bed. She's the tear in my heart.

A/N- Y'all are so lucky that you get a chapter almost every day. :P