6~

Jaiden POV

I awoke to someone talking. I was trying to figure out where the sound was coming from, when I realized it was him. James had fallen asleep behind me, his arms around my waist and his head buried in my shoulder. "J-Jaiden." He was calling my name. "I-I l-love you." I felt a blush creep onto my face. Did he feel the same way I did? I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my phone buzz somewhere, and I looked around. My phone buzzed again, and I picked it up from the coffee table.

*Seven messages from <Tony>*

Crap. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the messages.

Tonipepperoni:
Mornin Jaiden!

Tonipepperoni:
Do you wanna go get breakfast?

Tonipepperoni:
Yo hoo, Jaiden!

Tonipepperoni:
It's getting later, do you want to get breakfast?

Tonipepperoni:
Jaiden, are you okay?

Tonipepperoni:
Please get back to me Jaiden. I'm worried.

Tonipepperoni:
Jaiden?

Me:
Hey, I'm fine. I just slept a little late. I'm ok.

Tonipepperoni:
You scared the shit out of me.

Me:
I'm so sorry. Also, sorry I missed breakfast, would you want to get lunch?

Tonipepperoni:
It's okay. And yeah, sounds good. Let me ask James.

Me:
Wait! I can ask him.

Tonipepperoni:
Ok. If he says yea, what time would you wanna go?

Me:
What about 1:45?

Tonipepperoni:
Sounds good! We can pick the restaurant later.

Me:
Alright, cool. See you then.

I placed my phone back on the coffee table, and snuggled back up with James.

James POV

I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw was Jaiden. I placed my head on her shoulder, and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Morning, beautiful." I saw a blush crawl up her cheeks, and I smiled. "Good morning, James." I unwrapped my arms from her, and stretched them above my head.

She got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. "Do you want some breakfast?" I frowned slightly, missing the warmth, but grinned at her. "Yup. I'm starrrrvin." She took out bread and avocado from the fridge, and put the bread in the toaster. I stood up, popping my back as I stretched, and made my way to the kitchen. "You making avocado toast?" She nodded her head and turned her attention to the toaster.

I walked up to her, and hugged her from behind. "That sounds delicious." She leaned against me, and ruffled my hair. "Oh! I just remembered that Tony wanted to know if you'd wanna get lunch later?" I pouted a bit, knowing that I would have to share Jaiden. "Yeah, that sounds good." I planted a kiss on the top of her head and unwrapped my arms, going to the bar to sit on one of the stools.

A/N- A slightly longer chapter for y'all! I had a lot of fun writing this, but now I'm lonely cuz I'm not dating anyone :P OH WHALE