3~

James POV

I hadn't realized it was late when I got home last night. We had left the arcade and went to the mall. Tony had planned to stay a few more day in Arizona, so I had to get up early again tomorrow. Ughh.

I rolled over onto my stomach and buried my face into my pillow, and drifted off to sleep.

*Time skip*

I rolled over onto my back and looked at the clock. 8:44? Are you friggin kiddi- *Riiiiiiiiinnnngg Riiiinngg*
I get out of bed and shut off my alarm. I glance at the clock while I walked to my closet. 8:45. Figures.

Jaiden POV

I hear my phone alarm ring and roll out of bed to shut it off. 8:53. "Shit!" I had a few minutes before I had to pick up Tony from his hotel. I threw on jeans and a t-shirt, jogged downstairs and slipped on my sneakers as I walked out the door.

I jumped into the car and drove off quickly. When I was halfway there, I called Tony. "Hello?" He sounds like he just woke up. "Hey, Tony, I'm almost at your hotel. Are you ready yet?" "Uhhh, yeah. *crinkle* Yeah. *creak* I'm ready. *Door opens* I'll see you here." "Ok, see you." I let out a chuckle after we had hung up. He HAD just woke up.

Tony POV

I heard Jaiden pull up and I walked out my door. "Mornin, Tony. Do you want to drive?" She smiled at me and stepped out of the car. "Morning, and yeah, sure." I got into the drivers seat and she sat in the back. "We're gonna pick up James, right?" I looked at her in the rear view mirror. "Yup." She looked at her phone, then back at me. "It's 9:04, so start driving or we'll be late."

A/N- I feel like this story is moving too fast and the chapters are too short. Do you think it is? Let me know, and give me any suggestions you might have :P. Also! I have something planned, so I may skip over this day. Bai Bai. Merp.