7~

James POV

We had just gotten back from a full day of hanging out with Tony. Lunch, the mall, a trampoline park, a few of the local souvenir shops, and dinner. I was exhausted, and I'm sure Jaiden was too. I was currently sitting on one end of the couch in my lounge, staring at the TV with Jaiden sitting on the other end of the couch.

I don't know what movie they were showing, but I wasn't paying much attention to it. "Hey James, can I-, umm, can I maybe stay at your place tonight? I'm exhausted and I don't feel like driving home." I turned my head to Jaiden and studied her. She was biting her nail, and she looked slightly embarrassed.

"That's totally fine. I wouldn't want you
to have to drive." She looked as if she was conflicted. "Are you sure? I mean, I coul-" I placed my hand on her arm, and shushed her. "Shhhhhhh. I'm serious. It's absolutely okay!" She nodded uncertainly, but I saw her close her eyes and nod off.

I smirked at how peaceful and she looked. I turned off the TV and stood up. I walked over to Jaiden and was in awh of how beautiful she looked. I slowly picked her up in my arms bridal style, walked over to my room and placed her on one side of the bed. I didn't feel like changing out of my jeans, so I just got into bed next to her, and pulled the covers up for both of us.

*Time skip to 1 in the morning*

I opened my eyes to a shaking and wide-eyed Jaiden. "Jaiden? What's wrong?" I tried to keep my voice down to a whisper, so that maybe she would feel better. "I had a nightmare." She buried her face into my chest, and held my wrist. "Are you okay? What was it about?"

She looked up at me, and even in the dark, I could tell that she was blushing. "I dreamt that, uh, that you, hated me." She looked away, but I held her chin and tilted to look at me. "Jaiden, I could never hate you." I absolutely love this girl, and I need to tell her. She looked at me with content in her eyes, and a small smile on her lips.

"Jaiden, I need to tell you something." I could tell she looked worried, so I pushed my doubts aside. "Jaiden, will you be my girlfriend?" Her expression went from fear stricken to elated. Her reaction made me smile and I kissed the top of her head. "I love you." But I don't think she heard me, because by the time I looked back down, she had fallen asleep in my arms.

A/N- I just typed this fluffy chapter to get something out. I have something planned and yup. And I did this one in all James POV, just to try it. :P