| 0.1 |

"Nervous?" My mom asks as I sit at the table eating the only cereal I like on this world — R double E - S - E - S — Yes— P to the U double F - S — Yes.

"Can you tell?" I ask nervously. That was a sheer sign that I was, in fact, nervous. Nervous for what you may ask? Well — let me enlighten you.

My name is Alaska Giovanello. I live in a happy town in Houston Texas with my mom, Regina. Love Regina. She's my only supporter.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes. Blah blah blah. All that good jazz. But, I do in fact have about 2 million people who put up with my crap and watch my YouNow broadcasts, make funny memes with my ugly faces, make funny gifs and they also follow me on the social media sites. I don't know why they like me, but I sure as hell like them. Cool cats, bro.

I will be going on tour with the cutest and funniest boys of YouNow:

Mark Thomas. Super cute, super funny. You need some milk is what I actually live for.

Weston Koury is actually just like me. Or am I just like him? The world may never know. While HE has an obsession with Bob Duncan, I personally have an obsession with Bernie Sanders. Weston is HILARIOUS.

Hunter Rowland is honestly the cutest. His laugh is adorable — okay HE is adorable.

Brandon — wow... I don't really know about him. I've never watched him before.

And last but not least, Blake Gray. He's really cute. But can you really trust a guy who is that good looking?!

"Alaska. Just relax. I bet these boys can't wait to meet you." My mom says as she sets a cup of coffee in front of me. I huff, taking a sip of my coffee and then spitting it out.

"Regina, did you use boiling hot water or what?" I say. She rolls her eyes,"What are you so worried about?" She asks, resting her elbows on the table. She sips her coffee.

"I'm just really scared of what they'll think of me, momma. What if they get annoyed by me? Like with my puns and jokes? Or my obsession with Bernie Sanders?" I say, and then begin to blow on my coffee to cool it down.

"Lask. Baby. Just be yourself. You're there for your fans, not to impress boys. You got me?" My mom says. I sigh,"Yeah. I guess – do I have to go?"

"Yes, you have to go. This is a big opportunity for you, Alaska. And as you're mom, I'm not going to let you pass this up. I want you to live your dream." She smiles.

"But mom— my dream is to be a stripper."

"Well this is your new dream, you idiot." She laughs as I laugh with her. We start to sip our coffee in peace. And once we're finished, my mom looks at me,"It's time to go. You've got to catch your flight to Charlotte." She smiles.

I take a deep breath and run up the stairs. I open my bedroom door and grab my Michael Kors bag my mom gave to me. I grab my suitcase and make my way back down the stairs. The stairs seemed too short, and I just wanted them to last forever, so I would never have to go to this meet and greet. I was terrified. Not even terrified, that was an understatement.

I look at my mom. I felt like I could pass out any minute. I was stressed and worried and filled with emotions everywhere. I had never been this terrified before, but then again...

Everyone has fear, right? I guess I've found mine —

Meeting new people.

I gasp, and pull out my quote book, writing down a quote I had studied a bit.

"Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will."
- W. Clement Stone