| 0.8 |

"Bye girls!" I wave bye to last few girls. And soon the venue was empty. I was gathering my things, and suddenly, I felt hands around my waist, and I heard a chuckle in my ear. I knew exactly who it was—

Mark.

I'm kidding, it was Blake. Got your neck.

I turned around, giggleing,"Keep your hands to yourself." I said seriously. He chuckles,"I mean I could but why would I want to?"

"You did not just quote Selena Gomez."

"I think I did though."

"It's past your bedtime."

"I'm older than you baby girl, it's past your bedtime."

"By like a week." I say, folding my arms over my chest. He chuckles deeply, and tugs his bottom lip between his teeth. I can't help but go mentally insane over how great he looks when he does that. I blush, looking down at my feet.

"But seriously —" Blake pauses, grabbing one of my hands and rubbing the pad of his thumb over my knuckles,"Whats going on in that beautiful mind?" He asks. I giggle,"Stop quoting song lyrics, you obsessive song junkie."

He stepped closer to me,"Don't change the subject, Alaska. I just want to know what's up. And you don't talk that much. Well — atleast to me."

"I wasn't thinking about anything important. Really, Blake." I say, now rubbing my thumb across his knuckles. I stared down at our hands that were holding each other. It was kind of cute.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I smile, nodding, even though he couldn't see the smile. He dips his head down, so he can see my face,"Are you positive?" He smiles, making me smile even more as I nod again. He licks his lips and smiles,"Okay."

"Hey Blak--- whoa." Mark says. I back away from Blake, letting go of his hand. I grab my phone and the rest of my stuff,"I'll catch you guys later." I smile brightly. I wink at Blake and walk off and out of the venue.

Blake was an interesting character. I don't exactly know why, but I was really attracted to him. And I don't know why I'm so shy around him. He's really sweet. Maybe it's because he's so sweet, that I'm just shy.

I began walking down the sidewalk, and I start to hear faint talking. And then it grows louder, until I can hear it behind me along with footsteps. I didn't look back. I wasn't even thinking about it.

And then I freaked out when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "Hey. Your fine." Blake says, pulling me closer to him as the group of boys crosses the street, and walks in the other direction of us. I let out a sigh of relief,"Thanks." I say simply.

"Let's hangout tonight."

Philophobia : fear of falling in love or getting an emotional attachment to someone who means so much to you.