| 10 |

"Alright. Last one and then I'm done." I say tiredly. I ran about 4 blocks. Jumped over a cat, stuck my head in someone's car. It was a scary game of truth or dare.

"Alright. Blake. Truth or dare?" Mark asks, cocking his eyebrow upward. Blake chuckles,"Dare I guess." He says, shrugging.

"Kiss Alaska." He says. My head snaps up from my gaze at my hands. Kiss me? Like Blake and his lips on mine? Or wait — oh god IVE NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE! How do you even kiss a guy? That shits different from kissing like your parents. I think. Wait — BLAKE IS GONNA KISS ME.

"Uh —" I say nervously, as Blake pulls me up. He bites his lip."This won't change our friendship. Okay?" He says softly.

Did he just friend zone me? I think he did. Oh my heart hurts. I should have known that Blake would never like me. I mean. Look at how gorgeous his fans are.

Blake attaches his lips with mine, and when he wraps his arms around my waist, I push myself away from him, and I finally see the brightness of Weston's flash on his phone, and I hear him, Mark, Brandon and Hunter yelling.

I was actually hurting. That Blake just friend zoned me. And I didn't really want to talk. It hurt. A lot.

I really did like Blake. He was sweet, smart. Very quirky. He liked the real me. And right now, I really wish that dream
I had earlier was real. That would have been fantastic.

" Boys, if you like her, if she makes you happy and if you feel like you know her. Don't let her go. "
- Nicholas Sparks