| 13 |

12:33 a.m

"I prefer cake over pie. Cake is just better." I say. Blake chuckles,"But pie is pretty good."

"Cake is still betters than pie. Just like I'm better than you." I say. Blake chuckles,"Oh really?"

"Yep." I say, popping the ' p '

Blake reaches out and starts to tickle my sides. I squeal, trying to pry his hands off of me as I laugh uncontrollably. Blake hovers over me, continuing to tickle my sides as I laugh and laugh.

"Blake! Stop! I – I hate being tickled!" I say in between fits of laughter. He smirks,"Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I giggle loudly. He stops as I breathe heavily. His face was so close to my own. His blue eyes were filled with excitement, and he had that smile on his face that could make a girl melt easily.

I pull his head down closer to mine,"Can we get a do over kiss?" I say softly, my breathing still a little heavy.

"Absolutely." He says, and his lips attach with mine. It was gentle, but it still felt like I was on fire. His lips moved perfectly with mine. My fingers tangled in his hair, and he smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine."You know you were my first kiss."

He looks into my eyes,"I'm sorry, Ally. I didn't know."

"I'm happy you were."

He looks at me,"Fuck, Alaska." He says. I bite my lip."You said the F wor—"

"You drive me crazy." Blake blurts out, and he kisses my neck softly.

"I do?" I ask curiously, sucking in a sharp breath.

"You really do. I don't know what it is, but you're gonna kill me." He says. He rubs his thumb over a spot on my neck.

I push him off of me and curl up in the blanket. "It's actually really cold in the hotel."

"Yeah, it is isn't it." Blake replies as I snuggle into the blanket.

"Blake?" I ask quietly. He smiles at me,"What's up, baby?"

"Have you ever loved someone?"

"I love my family." He says. I giggle,"Well duh. Silly. I mean like someone else."

"Like a girl?" He asks, pulling me closer to him. I play with his fingers again. I shrug,"Yeah."

"Not yet." He says. I liked playing with Blake's fingers. It was kind of fun.

"I like when you do that." Blake says. I furrow my eyebrows,"Do what?"

"Play with my fingers. It's cute." He says.

"I'm cute." I giggle. And then I yawn. I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep, but I didn't want Blake to go. I wanted him to stay here, and talk me to sleep, and then when I wake up, he would still be here.

"Awe. Baby you're tired. Go to sleep." He says as he starts to get up. I stop him,"Do you have to go? Can't you just stay here, with me?" I ask.

He smiles,"You won't go to sleep if I do."

"I just want you to talk me to sleep. And then you can go if you want."

"Okay." Blake says softly. He crawled under the covers with me. I closed my eyes.

"Talk about anything. I just want to hear your voice." I say. He chuckles. He runs his finger through my hair, twirling it in between his fingers.

I hum,"Or keep doing that."

I started to fall asleep and then a felt a small kiss on my head,"You mean everything to me, Alaska. Don't ever leave me. I'll be nothing."

"I won't."

"Love the girl everyday like its going to be your last day on Earth."
- Unknown