| 17 |

The boys were talking to each other. ABOUT meet and greets, the fans, family, funny times they've had together. They we're excluding me from the conversation, which I didn't mind. They had been best friends longer before I had been there, I didn't need to be in the conversation all the time just because I was Blake's girlfriend.

These boys were in fact some amazing guys. I couldn't ask for better friends.

I sniffled as I continued to read my book, and suddenly the conversation between the boys died down. My eyes moved away from the words in my book, to the boys were staring at me.

"Are you alright, babe?" Blake said so effortlessly. I smiled,"I'm fine! I think I'm just catching a cold." I said, and I was being honest. I hadn't been feeling well for a day or two.

Blake smiled, and proceeded to pat the spot next to him. I gladly obliged and closed my book, pushing myself up from the cheer and sitting down on the bed next to my wonderful boyfriend, surrounded by some great friends.

Blake grabbed my waist and pulled me back into his chest. He began talking with the guys again, and out of a habit he has with me, he traced patterns on my tummy.

A smile grew on my face, and I closed my eyes.

The whole time Blake was talking, I could hear his voice vibrate. I could feel when he breathed and when he laughed. He was definitely trying to be gentle while I was in his lap. While the boys jumped around, waving their arms, Blake stayed with his fingers delicately roaming the exposed skin in me. He was careful not to shout or talk to loud, or lunge forward in excitement. His body stayed in one place, and he just talked.

It was soothing, if you ask me. I was falling asleep. Until, I heard my name. I didn't open my eyes though.

"But can we talk about you and Alaska? I mean come on. THIS is thee power couple." Hunter says. I knew Blake was smiling.

"Power couple, huh?" Blake says, and by the sound of his voice, I could tell he was looking down at my "sleeping" figure. I felt his hand leave my stomach, and come to my face to run his fingers over my cheeks.

"You guys honestly make me wanna kill myself" Weston jokes. Blake laughs for a second, and then stops.

"What's on your mind, Blake?" Marks asks.

It was quiet for a minute, and I worried about what was on his mind.

"Its feels like a dream, y'know?" He pauses,"I'm living my dream with the most beautiful girl I've ever met. It feels like it's not real. Like I'm just dreaming."

"You love her, huh?" Brandon asks. Blake was quiet.

"More than she'll ever know."

"I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you."
                       - unknown