| 0.4 |

I slipped out of my clothes and into a tank top and shorts with some socks. It was awfully cold in this hotel room. But like I said, I'd rather be cold than hot.

I walk to the bathroom with my face wash and a rag. I wash off all of my makeup and then I put my glasses on. I pull my hair from my bun and brush it out. I can't ever sleep with my hair up, so I always put it down before bed.

I grab my phone, my MacBook and my iPad before walking over to their hotel room. I just walk in, not really caring about what could be happening behind the door.

They were all shirtless, of course, and getting ready to eat some pizza. Weston picked to watch High School Musical. I knew this because it's Weston.

"Guys look it's Alaska! Omg! Can I have an autograph?!" Weston squeals, handing me a pen and a napkin.

I take it and write a quote:

"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."
- John Lennon

[ you're the idiot, I'm the great woman ;-) ]

I hand the napkin back to Weston and he reads it. His eyes had a look of surprise in them. He looked up at me,"You're very poetic, aren't you?" He asks. I shrug."I mean. I just look these up on line. But by all means, you call it whatever you want." I snort.

I plop down on one of the beds, opening my MacBook and my iPad. I type my password in just as the bed sinks down next to me. I look over to an adorable Blake with pizza sauce on the corner of his mouth. I giggle, taking the napkin from his hand and gently wiping away the pizza sauce. He smiles with his mouth closed.

I click on Twitter and scroll through my news feed. Filled with some funny stuff. I retweeted a lot of stuff and then decided to tweet:

 I retweeted a lot of stuff and then decided to tweet:

"You should tag us next time." Blake says. I turn my head to look at him.

"But orange you glad I tweeted it?" I ask, clicking a picture of an orange. I snort.

"You did not just do that." Blake says shaking his head like he's disappointed.

"Yeah. I guess I yam a little disappointing." I say as I click a picture of a yam. I snort again.

Weston and Mark sit down next to me as they laugh. "How do you do this?" Mark asks with a few laughs.

"I just go with it until I find it pretty appealing." I say, clicking on a banana picture. I snort again.

Everyone cracks up at that one.

"I mean, I did get a lot of encourage mint from my mom." I say, clicking a picture of a mint leaf. I laugh really hard at that one,"okay that was a good one!" Hunter says laughing histarically.

"Yeah, but sometimes people hate, and I just. I don't carrot all." I say, clicking a picture of a carrot.

"THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Weston says as they all laugh again.

"But honestly, you have to admit.... Puns are cool as kale." I say, and then I click a picture of kale.

"What even is kale?" Weston laughs. I shrug,"Beets me." I say, clicking a picture of beets.

Weston jumps off the bed,"YO! YOU'RE LIKE THE PUN MASTER!"

"Awe Weston. You're cherry sweet." I say clicking a picture of cherries. I shake my head,"That one wasn't that grape."

"OMG STOP I CAN'T BREATHE!" Weston says. I shake my head,"I cantaloupe."

Weston screams a laugh,"Stop! You're actually going to kill me!"

"Alright Weston. Lettuce calm down now." I say. Weston laughs so hard and he sucks in a deep breath as everyone else laughs along with him.

"Well this is just peachy —— okay that wasn't intentional. Peas forgive me. Oh my gosh I did it again — I'm going to pickill myself — alright I'm sorry. I swear lime done — OKAY! I'M DONE A PROMISE. I'm really sorry," I pause as they all continue to laugh. I grab a napkin,"These puns are really tearable." I say as I tear a napkin.

And they all continue to laugh really hard.

It was honestly a night of giggles and fun. And I couldn't have been happier. And to think I was so worried about what they would think of me.

"Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years."
- Unknown