| 12 |

10:30 pm.

There was a loud crack of thunder and I jumped, curling up in the sheets. Thunder storms were a no no in my book. I hated thunder storms, ever since I was a little kid.

I decided to text Blake, just until the storm passed.

Me :

hi blake 😌

blakers ❤️ :

hi cupcake. you okay? You should be sleeping. ❤️

Me :

You should be sleeping too.

blakers ❤️ :

Can't sleep. To busy thinking.

Me :

What are you thinking about?

blakers ❤️ :

You.

I bit my lip, and my stomach did this weird dip thing. I was in fact getting the butterflies.

Me :

hmmmm. And why is that? ❤️

blakers ❤️ :

probably because your all that's ever on my mind these days.

Me :

it's storming and I don't like it.. 😖

blakers ❤️ :

Awe. Are you scared? 😏

Me :

yes. I actually hate thunder storms...

blakers ❤️ :

do you want me to come over and protect you? 😉😏

Me :

that would be a plus 😊

blakers ❤️ :

be right there. ❤️

Well first things first... I needed to put pants on. I slipped on some shorts and laid back down as Blake walked in. He smiled at me,"You are way to cute."

I smile,"Thank you."

He kicks off his shoes and walks over. He crawls into my bed while I sit up,"Look I painted my toes!" I smile, setting my feet on his lap.

"You have cute feet. They're so tiny." He says. He grabs me and pulls me closer in front of him. I say criss cross and played with his fingers.

"Blakey is cute. Blakey is sweet. Blakey is fun. Blakey is funny. Blakey is smart." I say, putting down one of his fingers each time. He chuckled at me.

"Let me see." Blake says. He grabs my hand and pulls it close to his face.

"Ally is beautiful," he pauses, and he kisses my finger. And just that little touch set me on fire. I was blushing like crazy.

"Ally is fun." He says, and kisses another finger.

"Ally is smart. Ally is funny." He says kissing two more.

"Ally makes Blake happy." He says and kisses the only finger left. My ring finger.

"I do?" I smile widely.

"Of course you do, baby. No other girl could ever make me as happy as you do."

"The best feeling of happiness is when you're happy because you e made someone else happy."
- Unknown