Chapter 21

"Chase, it's happening again, I must have ate something," Carly said rolling over. She'd been in his room now for 12 days. Everyone was the same. No feelings were hurt, no one cared that they were together. But Carly had been sick for two days. She thought she'd eaten something to make her sick.

"Carly I think something else is going on," Chase said. Her birthday was in five months. In March. So this prophecy that he told her about could be happening.

"You need to see a doctor," he said. Oh no. If she was what she thought she was then this was bad.

"Carly," her mother busted through the door. She was confused but glad to see her.

"Mom," she said sitting up in bed. She was wearing a grey tshirt. Nothing else. Her mother handed her a bag, inside was a box, with two pregnancy tests.

"Wait, what's-"

"Take the tests, I know y'all had sex that night, I also know he didn't wear protection," she said. She knew things that was her gift.

Carly went into the bathroom and peed in a small cup. She stuck both tests inside the cup for ten seconds then put the cap back on them. She waited for three minutes impatient to see results. Chase was talking to her mom. She was so scared but what if it were true? Would she have to give it up for its protection?

She looked at the test and two pink lines were visible. She was scared but she knew they could do it. But how would he take it? Would he stay with her? Would he want her to keep it? She didn't know what to do. She came out of his bathroom. He was watching her expression.

"I'm pregenant," she said. Chase smiled. He was happy. He wanted a baby and he wanted it with her. Her mother smiled. Her grandpa jumped up from the bed. They'd been talking.

"This was meant to happen," her mother said. She felt sick again. Carly ran to the bathroom throwing up anything she could. Chase followed behind her.

"Carl's do you wanna go see a doctor and make sure that you truly are," he asked. She looked up at him and nodded her head. He picked her up off the ground. He put her some sweat pants on, and grabbed him some jeans and a shirt. Then after he told Marcy they were going to the hospital to make sure.

-When they finally arrived, the whole hospital was full of people. Not patients, visitors. There were so many people hurt from Darvis that the hospital beds were taken. This weather had caused chaos. When she checked in to the hospital, it wasn't but a few minutes the doctor called her back.

They came in and got her information and the doctor ordered blood work. As soon as they took two vials of blood to check a few different things, they left for the lab and Carly laid down on the bed. She had thought about the prophecy knowing it was about to come true. Her mother didn't tell her the true prophecy.

"Carl's whatever happens I'm not going anywhere," Chase said softly. She grinned at him.

"I know," she said. He grabbed her hand and they held on until the doctors came back in the room. He looked through the charts.

"Well Miss Harrison it looks like you are pregenant," he said. Carly almost relaxed but then what she knew made her even more scared of the future. She couldn't let him deliver the baby. It was magic.

"Okay thank you doctor," she said. He nodded and gave her the release forms. She took it from him and he left.

Chase and Carly walked out of the hospital. Chase had tried to talk but Carly wanted to go back home. So they drove in silence. Nothing was said. The rain was drizzling on the car. She was afraid of having the baby because she knew what was to become. That baby is the 6th Harrison to be born. Each generation grew stronger and stronger. And the line never broke they were all girls. But she had a bad feeling this was the one that the prophecy she'd heard about, stated.

"We're back," Carly said. Her mother came running. Carly told her she was having a baby. She was only two weeks pregenant. That night her and Chase actually conceived the baby. That meant, her and Chase were meant to be.

"Carly hasn't spoken since we left the hospital, Chase told her mom. She looked at Carly.

"I know why, the prophecy, it says that the baby of six generations will be the most powerful child there can be, and it also states it could be of any gender or any power, you are both powerful, this baby is going to be so powerful, Darvis isn't the only one who needs to fear," she said speaking of themselves. That baby could go either way. But not until it's 21st birthday.

"And on the birth of 21 years the baby shall choose its place," she said. That's what scared Carly. She knew. It was only a matter of time before she had her baby and it grew up, choosing to be evil or good.

"Carl's look, if we raise the baby, it's sure to turn good, don't worry we can teach it," Chase said. She grinned. She knew it was possible to help the baby. She was stressing over nothing.

"Yes but now we have to wonder how I am going to deliver it in nine months, it has power it will use it," Carly said. Chase wondered the same thing.

"Your mom can, and I'll help her any way I can, you'll be okay trust me, this baby will be loved by everyone," he said. She smiled giving him a soft hug. He loved her that much she knew. And that's all that would save her.