The Phone Call Part 2

Steve's POV:

I was hanging with the guys at the Curtis' like usual when all of a sudden my phone goes off. I looked at whose calling and it says unknown so I went outside and answered it...

*After the phone call*

How much does mom beat her? Is her gettin beat a regular thing? Is she used to it? Did she gain mom's British accent? Is she like before? Did she change? Holy crap I'm going to go asap. I have an extra room in my house for her so she can have that. Time to head to Texas.

"Hey guys I gotta go. I'll be back either tomorrow or late tonight." I said to whoever listened.

"Where you goin buddy?" Sodapop asked. Should I tell the guys about my sis? Would they try to flirt with her? I know Dal will. I'll just not bring her here. Not yet at least.

"I'm just going somewhere. I'll be back in about 8 hours." I said while I was heading to the door. And of course... Dal stands infront of the door.

"Is it an emergency?" Darry asks.

"Yeah, I got a bad feeling. Dal move."

"Why do you-" Dal started to say before I pushed him aside and said, "It's about my sister aight. So shut it because my mom might beat her if she woke up." I went to my truck and drove as fast as I could and went to Texas. So much to not telling them for now. Note the sarcasm. At least I can be a suprise my sister. Guess the introductions will be sooner than I thought.