Food and... who is this?

Quick A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1.4K+ reads! It means so much to me. Without further adieu... Chapter 20:

Sodapop's POV:

So, Belle-Bunny is a skater, and a fast runner. Even faster than Ponyboy...

THAT'S SO COOL!!!

I've never seen someone as fast as Ponyboy. OK, that's a lie, Johnny is almost as fast as Ponyboy.

Anyw- woah...

Are they coming towards us... and is Daniel and Belle-Bunny on skateboards!!!?!??! WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM??!

In a flash Belle-Bunny was in front of us.

"Hey guys, where's the food place here?" Belle-Bunny and Daniel said at the same time.

"Food is at the Dairy Queen. Do you guys want us to show you where it is?" Two-Bit said/asked.

"Yessss please!!!" Belle-Bunny asked/shouted.

"Damn, you hyper Belle-Bunny?" Cue blushing Belle-Bunny...

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! DOES SoMeOnE hAvE a CrUsH oN mY bRoTheR??? TIME TO PLAY MATCH MAKER!!!

While we were going to Dairy Queen I walked by Belle-Bunny. Well, as best I could. "Hey Belle-Bunny. How do you like Tulsa so far?"

"It's pretty cool. I mean, I met you guys, I'm back with my brother. Danny is here. And my mom, er at first she wasn't here. But I doubt she's here for me... right?"

OK, so maybe NOT the best time to ask her if she likes Ponyboy. I see that. "Yeah, I mean, the guys and I would fight for you."

"You say that now." I think I heard her mumble.

"What was that Belle-Bunny?"

"Huh, oh, nothing." she said kinda panic-y. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ponyboy and Johnny give each other worried glances just like Danny gave to Darry. Did I miss something? I'll ask them later. "How come Ponyboy started talking to me all of a sudden?" She then blurted out of no where.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, why did he start to talk to me? I mean, when I came here, he, uh, how do I explain this. He was looking at me like I had two heads ya kno?"

"Really? I thought he was just giving you googly eyes. Which, I was right about because I started teasing him about him blushing." HA! She likes him! She likes him! "Oh my god. You like him!" I accidentally shouted. Oh my god though. You should've seen her face though. Hahaha! OK, that sounds mean but I mean, if you were teasing someone you'd be laughing too.

"ShUt Up SoDaPoP!" She semi-yelled to me. "I doubt he does. Doesn't he like a girl in his school anyways?"

"I bet you he got over her."

"OK, yeah. Sure."

--- 10 Minutes Later ---

Dally's POV:

"Hello, what can I get for you?" the waitress said. 

"9 burgers, 2 beers, 4 pepsi's, and 3 cokes please." Two-Bit said.

"Comin' right up."

Man, it's weird having a girl in out group. But, then again, I kinda knew that Steve was hiding something.

"How ya doin' Ana?"

"I'm-" Ana got caught off by someone. More importantly, the red head. Man, I cannot believe I actually hit on her. I mean, she's cute an' all, but no.

"Hey Ponyboy, hey Johnny." Red said flirtatiously. Ana looked a little sad. Does she like one of them? Most likely. Or she has a pet peeve of someone cutting her off.

"Hey Cherry. What's up?" Ponyboy asked.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the drive in some time. Oh, who is this?" she said 'this' with disgust.

"'This'" I said with quotation marks, "Is Anabelle." I intervened.

"Is she your girlfriend Ponyboy? Cause you could do so much better." Cherry sneered. (Sorry if you like Cherry guys, don't hate me! *hides behind Dally, Darry, and Danny*). "Would you want to?" And to add her stupid flirting, she batted her eyes.

"She's my girlfriend. And no. He wouldn't want to date a slut like you. Now go." Johnny said while putting his arm around Ana. She looked relieved that he did that.

"Excuse me?" Red said while crossing her arms.

"You're excused. You heard my boyfriend. Now go before I kick you're arse you slag." Ana said with her British accent. Woah! I never knew Ana had guts. And her accent is so adorable! Wait, um, I uh, I don't know who said that. Probably Johnny or Danny.

"Sorry 'bout that Ponyboy." Johnny said while putting his arm off of Ana.

"It's alright. You're right though. Why would I want to be with a slut? But I still kinda like her. I'll get over it some time." Ana looked slightly sad. Does that mean that she like likes Horseman? I don't know why, but that boils my blood a little. Suddenly Ana got up. Wonder what's up?"

"Can you bloody move!" She said, well yelled at...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update in a week...

Who's proud of me?

-Em 🏀💙☽♫