Explanations... maybe?... maybe not

Steve's POV:

"Stevie? What happened?" Ana-bear's voice rang through my ears. I was so glad to hear her voice. I ran up to her and hugged her. I didn't care that the gang was here. "Steve... Can't....... Breathe..."

"I'm sorry little sis. I'm so glad you're OK. I was worried about you. And I actually wanna ask you the same thing. What happened before I picked you up?" I asked her. I felt her stiffen when I asked her. Maybe "mom" beated her or something. I swear to god I want her gone. Or at least in jail. I mean, Belle shouldn't go through what our so called mom put her through. Man, if only she went with dad and I. Maybe she wouldn't be in so much pain. I guess I might've tightened my hold on Belle because she started squirming in my hold. I loosened my hold on her but I didn't let go of her.  "You don't have to tell me right now, but can I ask you one question?" I asked her.

"You just did." She said and I laughed.

"No I mean it Belle." 

"Sure, what's up Stevie?", by now she was looking up at me.

"I was wondering if mom was involved in this?" I felt her stiffen again. I guess that's my answer. I thought glumly. 

"Y-yeah." She said. "But he doesn't care. In a week I bet I'll be back with her. I doubt Steve will want me to stay with him. Sister or not, once he finds out my secret, I'll see the sign 'Welcome to Texas' and a beating from mum." When she said that I saw Johnny and Ponyboy upset.

"Belle, don't say that. Johnny, Ponyboy, the rest of the gang and I want you here. Right guys?"

I got a choir of "yeah"s and "you betcha". All of a sudden I felt Belle stiffen. I wonder what's wrong. Maybe she thought of mom. Eh, only one way to find out. "Hey Ana. What's wrong?" I felt her stiffen more and hold onto me tighter.

"Oh its nothing it's just..."

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated In a while. So to make it up to you guys I updated twice in a week. Tell me what you guys think. Also should I keep you guys on cliffhanger or naw? Also sorry its short. I wanted to give you guys an update.

-M🏀💙