Daniel Larusso

Belle's POV:

*The Next Day*

I forgot about Daniel. Geez. If he finds me I'm dead. Oh no. I'm SOOO dead if or most likely when he finds me. Oh dear Lord please help me.

OK, so you might be wondering what I'm blabbering about. Well, while I was with my mom, she didn't work. She just drank. I had to work to keep the house I lived in. And one day I had enough money to buy a phone and I did. I became friends with Daniel and we exchanged numbers. I forgot to check my phone for the past 12 hours maybe. And I realized that I have 80 missed calls from him and 97 messages from him... Well I have some explaining to do as to why I'm not in school. (Its 8:45 in the morning right now) And not just to Danny. But my brother too. I wonder how he'll react. Maybe he won't be so bad. I mean its not like Danny and I dated.

Back story of Danny and I. We met in kindergarten and ever since I've gotten bullied and abused by my mum he's been like my overprotective brother. Especially one time when I was dating this jock named Johnston and cheated on me and made a fool outta me, Danny's been there for me. He beated Johnston up for me.

~~~
Sorry this is a short update guys.I wanted to give you guys an update for Christmas (Its 11:36 where I live). Hope you guys have/had an amazingly fabulous and stunning day! By the way, thank you guys so so much for 400+ reads. 😊
-M🏀💙