A Kiss For His Boo-boo

Danny's POV:

"Well, we say that because:
1. I can do self defense. No weapons no nothing. Just my hands,
2. They believe that she's worthless when in reality Belley is worth anyone and everyone's life. She's sweet, selfless and adorable."

"Do you like her?" Johnny asked me. Google, does he like her or something? Man, I gotta keep it straight, I mean one, he's my twin. Two, I shouldn't like her. And three, well I don't have a three, I just wanted to say that. 

"She's adorable, selfless, sweet, kind, caring. Man, you gotta be dumb to not like her." I put my arm around her and gave her forehead a kiss. "But, we just see each other as brother and sister. Nothing else." When I said that I looked at Belley and she has the same smile she gives me when I make her happy. I love making her happy. But, I can tell that Johnny might make her more happy. I mean one, he lives near her. I live in Texas. Two, he looks at her the same way except I show brother love, he shows real love. Three, besides me, he's the only one I know, besides Steve, that will get her to melt. I mean Dallas, he's a player I can already tell, Two-Bit doesn't seem interested, Sodapop looks like he likes her as a little sister, Darry looks at her like I do, Steve is her older brother so that would be gross, and Ponyboy looks like he doesn't like her. I swear, if he makes fun of her or something I WILL beat his ass.

Oh, right, I forgot to tell y'all. They figured out that we're twins. When I first got here. Anyways...

"Hey Johnny, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure. Belles (Johnny said while I said Belley), will you be OK?" we both asked at the same time.

"Yeah." I think when Johnny said Belles she blush... Hmmmm...

"Hey Johnny, do you like Belley?" I had to ask him. I could just see it now. Man that sounded weird.

"Yeah. Just one problem. Ponyboy likes her too." I saw a little sadness from my bro. Awww.

"Who does she like? Like so far."

"I don't know but I believe me because she only talks to me, Darry and Steve. No one else." Time to be matchmaker. 

"Aight, I can work with that."

"What do you mean Danny?" Ah, my brother can be clueless at times.

"I can be cupid for y'all. Y'all would look cute together." Man, when did I become such a sap? Oh... right...

"Wha- no. Danny, please, she might be lose around me because we look alike. We're twins for google's safe."

"You mean google's sake."

"Potato, po-ta-toe." is always his answer.

"So, can I do it?" I had to ask him. I mean, if Belley is happy, then that's good and great on my be-half, because that mean she will become my sister. Yes!

"In time. Not now."

"Are you Shakespeare now?"

"No, that um, I just, uh." blushing, BELLEY! I forgot she loves Shakespeare. Cue the evil grin on my face.

"Art thou in love with thee fair maiden?" Oh login, I just had to. I am trying so hard to not laugh. And if its even possible, he just got redder than a tomato. Cue the laughing.

"SHut up! I don't want Belles to know."

"Oh, dear brother of mine. It's just too funny. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"But ho- ow! Cheese, what was that for?" he asked while rubbing his forehead. If you couldn't guess already, I flicked him on the forehead.

"Belley! Johnny-boy needs a kiss on his boo-boo!" cue Johnny blushing. I just had a grin on my face.

"What happened?" Belley asked as soon as she saw Johnny with his forehead a little red.

"Kiss it please?" Johnny asked as a little kid. Belley had a smile on her face, I knew it!

"Sure." she went on her tippy toes to kiss his forehead.

What I saw next, surprised me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in almost a week guys! I've been busy with school. Hopefully, next week I can update since I will have another break from school.

-M🏀💙