The Song Part 1

Johnny's POV:

He just walked passed us. Dude, I swear if he doesn't start talking to Belles, he'll lose the shot he wants before he even got it. Sorry that was confusing. What just happened was when Belles kissed me on the forehead Ponyboy just stormed away. I know he likes her, but Belles just doesn't know. I know I'm playing as a bad best friend but I mean, c'mon. Look at Belles and I dare you to try to say she's not beautiful because even you would know it is hard to say that.

--- A Few Hours Later ---

Ana's POV:

We are back at the Curtis' Residence. And I'm bored. Some of the guys are playing poker, others are watching TV *cough cough* Two-Bit *cough*. I on the other hand am on the couch writing. Like a book writing. So, actually I'm just nervous for the guys to see what I'm writing. Especially if they ask me to show them what I'm writing.

--- 10 Minutes Later---

Of course, my luck runs out. "Hey Belle-Bear, whatcha writing?" Ponyboy asks.

Right... um... I kinda forgot to tell you guys, Ponyboy started talking to me. Heh... 

Anyways, I didn't know how to tell him because that got the attention of basically everyone. "Me? Oh nothing, just random thoughts."

"Can I see?" I think the guys thought that it had something to do with either Ponyboy or Johnny cause I turned pink so they all oooohed. Everyone except Darry, Steve and Danny. THAT made me turn more pink and they turned slightly mad. "No, don't think it like that. It's um... a song." Then I turned more pink and into red as a tomato and that is when Danny said,

"A new one?" The guys looked at Danny looked at him confused until realization dawned on them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry it took a while to update.

-M🏀💙