Hanging out with Johnny Part 2

Recap: "Really?" I guess I must've zoned out. "Yeah, you did." Johnny said and laughed. His laugh is cute. I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. I'm so glad it's dark out now.

 When Johnny called me Belles I felt happy. No one's given me a nickname other than Ana, or Belles. (Other than Stevie of course.) Huh. This is weird. I've never felt like this before. I must've had a confused expression because...

"Belles, you ok?" And there goes that funny feeling.

"Uh yeah why?"

"Because you zoned out. Also you have a confused look on y'all face."

"Oh, psh. I'm fine. Just uh..." should I tell him? But what if he doesn't want to talk to me after? He's my only friend right now. Probably forever. I'll just tell him if the - no - when the feelings leave. I can't have feelings for my best friend. Can I? "found out some'ing but no' really and I'm kinda confused but you probably don'-"

"Yeah know, you're cute when you're rambling. " There goes that feeling again; and I feel heat going up my cheeks. What is this feeling? I thought I liked Ponyboy. Do I like Johnny? But he only thinks o' me as a friend. Oh well. Let's see how this plays out. Man its cold outside. I guess Johnny noticed because...

Meanwhile at the Curtis' house:

Steve's POV:

"Hey Steve!" Sodapop yelled at me.

"Yeah? What's up buddy?" I replied.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how do you feel since Anna left with Johnny?"

"Um... I don't know honestly. I mean, it's not like he'll make a move on her right? 😂"

"I'm not sure, but I wouldn't count on it Steve." Soda said seriously.

That made me turn serious. "What do you mean Soda? I thought Mr. Googley eyes would have made a move on her."

"If he wasn't stuck in place looking at her..." his voice trailed off. CRAP!!! I knew I knew I forgot something.

"Soda! We gotta go look for her!" I yelled.

"Why?" He replied.

"Ok, um... I might be the dumbest older brother you'll find but, when I found Ana, I saw that she was hurt on the back of her head when she shifted in the car ride here. So, originally I was thinking of bringing her here so Darry could look at her but I got side tracked. She was also talking to Johnny and I dont know what to do!" I was rambling so much I didn't know that Horseman came out of his room.

"Then Ponyboy can run to wherever he thinks Johnny went. I they are best friends. Right Ponyboy?" Soda said and asked Horseman.

"Yeah." He said, " And since we are, I hope he didn't pull anything on her." Horseman mumbled to himself. But I was able to catch it.

"Horseman! When you get back, I need a word with you." I saw him visibly gulp. I know he's scared of me. And if he wants to date my little sister, it better stay that way.

Meanwhile, back with Johnny and Anna:

Johnny's POV: (a/n: didn't see that one coming, did ya? 😉)

"You cold Belles?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little Johnny." She replied. Man, I love her voice.

"Here, take my jacket."

"But then you'll be cold Johnny, I can't do that to you."

"No. It aight."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

She looks so cute in my jacket. We walked towards the park when all of a sudden,"Johnny I don't feel to good." Ana said. Wonder what's up with my angel. Ok, I have a crush on her, but I doubt she'll like me back. Back to her. She looks slightly pale. That's not good.

"Ang- I mean Belles, get on my back, I don't think you should walk anymore. I'll show you the rest of town around tomorrow ok? I promise." That was a close call. She almost found out I call her Angel. Maybe it's not a bad thing I mean, I like that I can make her blush.

"Ok John-" she passed out! Before she fell to the ground with a thud I caught her. I'll bring her bridal style to the Curtis'. Man what is Steve gonna say. Oh no. Just keep running, just keep running. She's bleeding from the back of her head. I can feel she's slightly damp on the back of her head since her head is on my arm. I know this because, well you probably know why since she was just wearing a beanie, shirt, pants, shoes and wrist bands, that I gave her my jean jacket. 

I didn't even realize that I was by the Curtis' house because...

~~~

Sorry this sucks guys. Hope it'll be better. I love you guys so so much and I'll update and edit soon. Also I was using my ipad for this update.

-M🏀💙☽