Victim of Circumstance

💠💠💠

© Stephen S. Higoam ™ 2016 - 2017

💠💠💠

H E L L O!

Welcome to Victim of Circumstance, a story that will take you on an emotional roller coaster, as you navigate through the lives of two teenagers that have it hard in life, a long journey of self discovery and evaluation.

First of all, let me put it out there that I, Stephen S. Higoam, am not a native English speaker, and this being my first book, you'll find grammatical mistakes here and there, hence I beseech you not to be too harsh, rather point them out for me to rectify by commenting.

Secondly, please don't be a silent Reader. Let me know what you think by commenting, your likes, dislikes. Let's create a discussion. And press the star ⭐️ button if you like the chapters.

Thirdly, this book is a work of fiction. Some of the locations and incidents are a product of my imagination as a writer, therefore any other resemblance of this book is just coincidence.

Fourthly and lastly, VoC is the first book in the Circumstance Series that will be released in the following order:
1. Victim of Circumstance - COMPLETED
2. Prisoner of Circumstance - COMPLETED
3. Volatile Circumstances - TBA

These are NOT stand-alone novels, meaning you have to read them in the chronological order.

💠💠💠

W A R N I N G S!

~Little too much dose of vulgar
~Too much crying and sappines
~Sexual Content

BE WARNED. MOVE FORWARD AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS.

💠💠💠

T I M E L I N E!

August 2016 - August 2017

💠💠💠

C O P Y R I G H T!

Victim of Circumstance is my story. All characters, events, and plots in this story are all my ideas. Therefore any unauthorized reprint of this material is prohibited. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, electronic, mechanical, including any photocopying or recoding.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

💠💠💠

P.S: THE BOOK IS UNEDITED MEANING YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SPELLING MISTAKES, ETC.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING THE BOOK. JUST GIVE ME TIME TO POLISH IT ALL UP.

EDITED VERSION WILL BE UP ASAP!

Thanks for choosing VoC.

I hope you enjoy it.

-Stephen