Chapter 27 - The How & The Why

||Sarita||

EIGHT MONTHS AGO!

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Pete moans, thrusting in deeper than before with finality bringing me over the edge as we both climax together.

"God..." I scream. That was...

"Amazing." Pete chuckles taking the words out of my mind. He pulls out of me and settles himself by my side when we're both off our highs. He brings his hands up to my face, caressing my cheeks with a look in his eyes.

"What?" I ask him.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Pete-"

"Yeah. Yeah. I know." He cuts me off. "I'm ten years younger than you. So what? I can't help it. In fact, tell that to-"

"Pete-"

"...my heart. It's not like I can help what I feel. You-"

"I love you-"

"...make me feel things that I've never felt before. Yes, I know the age difference matters to you and I also know this relationship is a... wait. What did you just say?"

I laugh at this silly idiot. "I love you too." I smile goofily at him.

"You do?" He asks with eyes as big as that of an owl with so much hidden emotion.

"Yeah." I answer.

"I thought-"

"You thought wrong."

"Come here." He pulls me closer, kissing me on my lips deeply with so much emotion, plunging his tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss. His hands finds its way down my stomach to my sensitive spot. I can feel his manhood hardening.

"Oh, no. No." I end the kiss. "Nope. Don't get excited mister. We've to get up."

"But I don't want to." He whines. I smile at him sitting up in the bed. He's such a child for a ruthless millionaire. "I don't wanna start this day just yet." He pouts.

"Tell me about it." I sigh.

"What's the time?" He yawns, turning on his back. I look at the clock on the bedside table.

"Thirteen minutes to seven." I tell him.

He doesn't speak up immediately. Just gives the ceiling a silent regard before he finally decides to talk. "Do you know what that means?" He looks at me with furrowed brows.

"Yes. Phase one will be in effect."

"So we're really doing this?" he questions.

"Oh, we're darling. We've come too far to just give up now."

"I know." He runs a hand through his hair. I know how he's feeling. I think that's how everyone's feeling. Everyone that's involve in this. "I'm just saying. We only have one shot at this. If we mess up, then Jaarson will have our heads. It's like begging for our own downfall. Added onto his power he also knows too much about us."