Chapter 37 - It'll Be Long & Laborious

||Pius||

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I bark ferociously. She has got the nerve? Who does she think she's? You know, I am not and haven't been in the best of moods for the last how many weeks so I might fudge someone's kid up.

"Please... Pius." She pushes me out of the doorway and enter the house. Again, who does this bitch think she's? I turn around slowly finding it impossible to close my hanging mouth.

"Oh, you've got the nerve." I narrow my eyes into slits. "This—"

"Pius, fuck..." She starts hyperventilating. She swallows, running a trembling hand down her face. "Please... just—please, listen to me. I need your help."

"Like fuck you do." I sneer. "Get the hell out of my house before—"

"DAMMIT LISTEN!" She exclaims, whimpering at the end. What the fuck is wrong with this... You know what? "Just..." She gulps. "Hear me out. Please."

"And why the heck should I do that?"

"Please." She begs. "You owe me that much." Is she being fucking for real? I owe her...

"Have you flippen lost your mind?" I roar like a hungry lion about to lay his prey to rest. "I owe... are you even listening to yourself? What flippen hell do I owe you huh?"

"I am in trouble Pius." She states.

"Shit mate." I throw back sardonically. "Did I say I give a shithole? Uh, no. I don't give a shit whether you're in trouble or not. We're done. I am done with you. Now can you get the fuck out of my house?"

"No." She cross her arms across her chest.

"No?" I look at her. "Oh, well. Then we'll have to do it the violent way." I start moving towards her, but she leaps around the couch.

"Pius please." She pleads with teary eyes. Is she crying? "You're my last resort. You're the only person that ever gave a crap about me in this world. Please?" I stop in my tracks. Why did I stop in my tracks? This bitch is manipulative. She might be faking this only to get in my pants or is it the other way around?

"Talk. You've thirty seconds to talk. After that fuck out of my house and life. Not in your fucken mood."

"The police are after me." She looks at me with gloomy eyes.

"And?" I raise an inquisitive eyebrow. "Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?"

"Just listen dammit." She yells.

"Oh, you've got the nerve asking me to listen. Listen? You've some serious—"

"PIUS!"

"WHAT NATASHA?" My voice booms. "What the flippen hell do you want from me now? Haven't you done enough fucking my life over? You've done that throughout my high school and I let you back in my life every fucking time. Not particularly because you were a good person but just a stupid good lay. For the last time what the fuck do you want?"

"For you to listen dammit."

"Okay. I am listening. Talk." I cross my arms.

She takes a deep breathe before she speaks. "I need a place to crash."

An involuntary laugh escapes my lips. "Wait, did I just hear that correctly? You..." then I crack up like a full blown schizophrenic until my eyes were literally tearing up. "You... you need a place to crash?" And just like that I am back to the prior raging ferocity. "Have you lost your bloody mind?" My deep voice echoes through the house.