part 1

I finally woke up due to the increasingly annoying buzzing that my alarm was making and refused to shut up. I rubbed my eyes, stretched and pulled the heavy, warm, feather duvet of my body, hopping on to the wooden floor of my bed room. The warm air hit my legs and, unlike in England where if you wore shorts to bed you would be faced with the air like needles on your freshly shaved legs, it was pleasant. Walking over to the light pink blinds and pulling them open, revelling a newly risen sun and the house next door. we had recently moved here from England, here being Tennessee, it was a nice little neighbourhood we had moved to and the house we were in look exactly like the house in Taylor swift's you belong with me video, it even had the two windows facing each other from my house and the house next door. we had lived here a week and we hadn't meet any of the neighbours yet, probably because it was the holidays when we had moved in and most of them would probably be abroad. It was the first day of, as they call it here, high school; back home it would have been collage. I was a senior, I think at least; whatever I was I was in my last year. The biggest problem was choosing what to wear, seeing as it was a new school and there were no uniforms, I had to make a good impression.

It took me about an hour to get fully ready; thank god I had set my alarm half an hour early. I finally chose a pair of mid blue was ripped jeans, a light pink plaid shirt, my black leather jacket and boots to match it. To finish of the look I had curled my blond hair in perfect ringlets to nicely frame my face, I wasn't much of a makeup person but I did put on a bit of foundation and mascara. I packed my warn shoulder bag with all the thing sit said for me to bring on a list that was strewn across my room. I walked down the stairs grabbing a red apple from the white marble work top counter, leaning against it I took a bight.

"Ready then" said my twin brother Luke who was eating an orange wearing his dark blue jeans, white t shirt and leather jacket, I think he was going for a kinda Zac Effron-17 again look. Luke and I didn't look anything alike; he was muscly, over 6 feet and had a strong chiselled jaw line, while I had been 5 foot 2, skinny and had a heart shaped face. The only similar thing was our eyes, we both had the same eyes, and they were our mothers.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied grabbing my keys from the hook, as he grabbed his. I drove a bike, a black BMW S1000RR HP4, to be exact and tom drove a black Ferrari 458 Italia. As you can tell our family was, well very well off, our dad owned a record label and our mum was a doctor. We both walked out the house, the door locked on its own behind us, Luke got in his car and pulled out of the drive; I got on my bike and followed him to the school. The sun was fully arisen in the sky, it was warm but you could still wear a jacket without it being too warm.

The drive to the school wasn't too long, it was about 10 minutes, it was quite relaxing, even though it was the thing that had woke me up the most this morning. We pulled into the school parking lot. There were groups of people gathered around cars and the main entrance. You could tell they were in their 'friend ship groups'. Luke pulled into a parking space next to a land rover; I pulled into the one next to it. I cut the engine, getting of pulling off my helmet, shaking my head so that my hair would fall nicely. I hadn't looked but I could tell people were staring at me, and Luke, who now looked even more like he was Zac Effron in 17 again by the way he got out of his car. I put my helmet on the handle, swung my bag around my shoulder, put my keys in my pocket and walked off, tom falling into step with me.

"You wouldn't have thought they had ever seen people before" he said in a whisper as we walking into the building, everyone's eyes still on us. "I mean I know I'm beautiful but there is no need for all of this" he said in a rather cocky voice, forcing me to slap his arm.

"I don't think you ego can get any bigger honestly" I laughed as we stopped in the office.

"Luke and Gemma Hemmings?" the lady that looked about middle aged sitting at the desk with her brown hair pulled into a tight bun on the top of her head, making her eyes look abnormally big, not helped by the face she wore glasses.