part 6

I woke up in the morning, surprisingly not in my own bed. I opened my eyes lazily and felt two warm arms around my waist.

"Morning" a husky voice whispered in my ear. I span around to face him. It was Ashton, top less. I panicked. Did I sleep with Ashton? I wasn’t even that drunk, in fact I don’t think I did. I picked up the duvet, I was still fully clothed. Ashton began to chuckle.

"You didn't sleep with me don’t worry" he said pulling me closer to him. "Not that I didn't try, it would be more helpfully if you drunk". I remembered all of what happened last night. It came flooding back to me like light to a dark room. After spin the bottle we danced, then went swimming in the pool then went up here to, due to Ashton's nagging, make out. His bed was warm. The walks were painted dark blue and white, his duvet and blinds matched. "So did you have fun" he said biting his lip. I smiled and kissed him gently. He kissed me back and I pulled away before things got any more heated. "That's all I get"

"Have to earn it" 

"I’ll make you pan cakes" 

"Deal" I said and proceeded to kiss him again, this time more passionately. "You may wanna cover that" I said pointing to a hickey on his neck.

"Na I’ll leave it, no one will mind"   He winked and kissed my neck. Flipping the duvet off me and jumping onto his cold wooden floor, I had my way to the kitchen. “Where are you going?" Ashton asked following in his jeans. 

"I believe that you owe me some pan cakes" I said and walked into his kitchen that was littered with red cups, empty bottles and cans." Wowza, I’ll help you clear up if you want" 

"no don't worry, Luke text me and said that Jace wants you home before 12 for training and seeing as its 11:30, I don't think you'd have any time." 

"I’ll come back over after"

"Don’t worry, some of the guys should be home soon to help" he smiled and continued to make pan cakes. He was a surprisingly good cook.

 "Thanks for the pan cakes" I said putting my shoes on. 

"Thank you for everything else" he winked as I walked out the door, into the blinding sun. It was a very humid day. 

"The walk of shame" a voice said out of nowhere and I span around. It was Michael; he was with Calum, Josh and Dylan. "Look's like Ash will be in a good mood today" 

"I didn't sleep with him" I called and carried on walking to my front door.

"Sure sure" said Michael knocking on Ashton's door. I pulled my key out of my pocket and opened the heavy front door. As usual mum and dad were out. Luke was probably sleeping off the hangover or getting beaten black and blue because Jace had him train with a hand over. I went up stares and got changed into my training gear. I really wasn't in the best mood and training would not help it one bit. Thumping down the stairs I walked through the house into the over drown lawn and into the gym. Luke was there sitting on the bench next to the door. He looked extremely hung over and had cuts and bruises all over; there was hardly any of him untouched. It was stuffy inside the gym and the glass wall and huge glass windows made it 10x as hot. 

"Have a nice night then" Jace said. He had no expression on his face or in his voice. I didn't know what I should say to reply so I decided not to say anything. "Glad to see you haven't been drinking yourself stupid" he looked at Luke with disappointment. "Boxing today and that includes kick boxing" he said as I put the heavy gloves on. They instantly made my hands start to sweat. I punched at kicked the punching bag. "You can do better than that, come on!" Jace shouted. "I would have thought that you were the one that had been drinking!" he screamed. "You’re not gonna destroy any demons like that" he said making me work even harder to prove him wrong. And I did so. I kicked and punched the bag until it came off its hinges and landed on the floor with a tremendous bang. Luke jumped out of his seat and into the air.