part 8

I parked my bike in the drive, pulling my helmet of and taking the keys out. The engine cut off, I propped my bike up and jumped off. I was surprisingly in a good mood, weather it was the fact I was having dinner with Ashton, what I doughty it was, I just was. It may have been because I enjoyed all of lessons or that fact that it was a lovely Sunday. I walked into the house a smile wide on my face.

"I’m home" I called though the house.

"In the kitchen" a voice called. It was Jace. I put my bag down on the banister and strolled into the kitchen. "We're a happy chappy today" he said. He was making a protein shake. They smelt and looked like sick; I don’t even know how he can drink it.

"Why do you drink those things" I said pulling up a chair, sitting down with my elbows on the table. 

"To get me ripped like" he said in his 'gangsta' accent. 

"You need a shower, I can smell you from here" I said. Jace seemed to think that was an invitation to shove my face in his sweaty arm pit. "Ewe, ewww, Jace stop. it smells like something died"

"What died" Luke said walking into the kitchen and throwing his keys on to the table. 

"Apparently something in my arm pit" Jace replied. 

"I’m not sure if I can beat that but I can certainly add to it" Luke said and joined Jace in sticking their armpits to my face. 

"I think I need a gas mask" I said coughing. They were both by now hysterical laughing. 

"I’m sorry we don’t all smell like a delightful princess" Jace said sarcastically. “I was going for a new kinda smell I call it "eu du Jace" 

"More like EW, du Jace need eu shower" I replied. 

"Touché” he said picking up his protein shake and heading out of the kitchen. 

"Alright" Luke asked opening the fridge and looking around aimlessly in it. 

"Yep, just in need of fresh air" I laughed taking my phone out of my zipped up jacket pocked.

"You love us really" he said closing the fridge empty handed. 

"Well I have to" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"You would anyway, I can tell" I said sitting down on the chair facing me. "Who you texting"

"Oy nosey, I could ask you the same question"

"I’m texting Alicia, if you must know"

"She likes you mind"

"I can tell, she's fit" I raised my eye brow. I hated it when boy referred to girls in that way, like they were an object and not a person. 

"Soooooo....." I said trying to pry information out of him.

"Sooo what"

"Do you like her back? Are you gonna ask her out?"

"I don't know. Well I’m seeing her tomorrow after school" 

"You seemed pretty close at the party" I winked

"Do you want me to discuss my sex life with my sister about her brother and her best friend?"

"No please spare me the details" 

"Anyway you're one to talk been hanging out with Ashton a lot?"

"We’re just friends"

"Have you told him that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I’m talking about. I know what boys are like Gem, just say away from this one. I like Ashton he's my mate but he's not good for you and vice verse. He’s already attached to you, you just can’t see it."