part 10

"You two took your time" said Dylan as me and Lloyd walking into the increasingly quiet room. Everyone was still sitting in the same place as they had been when we had left, it didn't look like much had gone on when we weren't in the room either. We both sat down ignoring Dylan’s comment. It wasn't awkward between me and Lloyd but there was a vibe of discomfort coming from Lloyd, I didn’t know if it was because of me or Ashton or both of us. We carried on playing for another hour, the card that the boys were most looking forward to was the topless hug, but it was Calum and Luke that had to do that. I’d only had one drink the whole party and that was only because I didn't want to dry hump Ava. We all got up and began to exit the room. I walked out of the room and the hall way was filled with people. "Heard you know how to please a man, you think I might get lucky?" said a boy that I had never seen before, winking and grabbing my waist. I could feel his hot breath on my face and the smell of alcohol from it drenched my nose. "Um could you please leave me alone" I asked politely, he was obviously drunk and I didn't want to cause a scene. 

"Come on baby, give daddy some sugar" pinning me up against a wall, I turned my head as he tried to kiss me. I could kick his ass easily, but panic got the best of me and I froze my brain didn't seem to be responding to anything. Run, I told myself, push him away, I screamed to myself but nothing happened. He was much taller than me he looked about 6'2", I think he was on the football team; he had the build for one. He hands were trailing up my legs and stopped up my bum. 

"Stop" I said trying to push him away. He was as solid as a rock.

"Don’t tell me you don’t like it" he said kissing my neck, pushing me harder against the hard cold wall.

"I don’t, now please get off me" I said trying to worm out of his grip. 

"Come on lets go somewhere more privet" he said taking my wrist is a tightly frightening grip. 

"Stop!" I said now shouting at him. He squatted and was about to pick me up when a voice from behind said.

"She said stop, now let her go or I will break your throwing arm Jake" it was Ashton. My heart seamed to race even more than before. I had never been so happy to see anyone ever. 

"Hey man fair is fair, I saw her first" Jake said in reply. 

"Get your hands of my girlfriend" he said picking him up by the t shirt. 

"Ok, ok, I’ll back off...for now" he said and walked away slyly. I released a long breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I hugged Ashton burying my head in the crook in his shoulder, inhaling his strong manly sent. My heart fluttered and it all became clear, I was meant to be with Ashton, not Lloyd. Lloyd, yes I thought he was cute, but he was nothing compared to Ashton, not even a fraction of how I felt about Ashton had I felt about Lloyd. I had just got caught up in the moment when we were playing 7 minutes in heaven. 

"I’m so, so sorry, I should have been here I should have been looking after you" he said squeezing me tightly against his body, I felt his mussels tighten. 

"I’m sorry about Lloyd, I’m sure he told you. I didn't mean to I just got caught up and I was confused and he was charming" I said still not letting go of the piece of his shirt that was screwed up into a ball in my hand.

"I understand and well he did learn from the best" he said pulling away staring into my eyes. “are you ok with me calling you my girlfriend, I didn't really think of any other idea that would make him back off"

"I quite like it actually" I said smiling, my hands found their way to the back of his neck; I pulled him towards me and kissed him. 

"Good" he said smiling against my lips. It was perfect, that moment.